zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Probably going to wait until end of the year to play this games again based on this update too little content and also didn't like the swine nose minotaur girl design but the rest of the new character designs are amazing
Swine nose?
You do know what a cow looks like, right?

• Haha
Reactions: King0761

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I lost against the pink ghost, and now I can't use the carts to go back to the crystal zone. Is there any way to reset the cart puzzle?

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
maybe im stupid but I really have no idea what to do in the Minotaur storyline even with the tips from the quest
pass time in the center of the town, then go inn, then go to bottom left world map

idk in which point are you but i was also stocked in that one and have problems in these 3 moments of the quest

Jul 5, 2021
Thanks a lot for your work on crunch the version.... ahm just maybe in a future one, be Crunched and Tested, i havent had any issue yet, but i feel more secure if its tested heheheh but thanks a lot on share this version helps a lot with low disk space.

Can i request, just if its possible, do the same of the game Holiday Island and Something Unlimited? .... since i wanna play them, but since theyre huge idk if a crunched version could fix it to run smooth... sorry for a selfish request with no supp at all :/
If you want to request for compressed version of games, you can do it here: Game Compression Requests 2.0
Also, if i don't test games that's because i don't have time to do so and i never had any problem with Crunched version so...

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
Went into the dungeon underneath the orc fort where you ride the carts but teleported out at the mid point coz i was near death. One of the carts hasn't reset tho so I can't progress because it's stuck at the end point so there's nothing to ride at the starting point. Anyone know a fix on how to reset the cart so it is at the starting point?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a short queston has the bug are what ever makes the sex scenes go slower been fixed and have you fixed the npcs that travel with you to show up as the true people.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a way to fix the Make Vulsha break her oath glitch? it bugs my completionist to have it un-ticked despite me doing it.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
i have that bug where enemy's disappear when you run into them so i now can't complete the yenna oathbreaker potion quest
may i have a little help please

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
you always hit the statues in their ass as far as i remember (so from the back). also in the order that is written on the tablet so its

North East --> South West --> South East --> North West.

If you hear a "loud" ring sound I think it indicates that you did something wrong and the quiz got reset.
How do i get TO the tower where the Book of Dead is - can't cross the badlands without the fortress with the abandoned mine and i can't find my way out of that place.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes