larry69

Apr 25, 2019
How to complete Gob's and dock worker's quests?
For Gob, I only managed to get the weapons in the armory
As for docks, I can't find where the tunnel is
Have unlocked all powers too

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hopefully this colour coded screenshot will help explain it. In the future I will be changing how this looks visually to better identify what needs to be done.
IMO there are wouldnt be such problem if all orbs was placed in one position, relatively to things they associated with. Like all on top of wall or at bottom. Because right now some are 'on top' of associated item some 'on bottom' and it didint click for this reason.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
can someone help me solve the fucking torch puzzle please
After you interact with the torches enough, there should be a cheat or something that's offered. At least something like that is mentioned in the changelog for version 0.11

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
how do I fix this? the save was .10 mind you
Maybe try redownloading version .10, loading up that save, and leaving the cg room. The problem is, I assume, that the position you were standing in in the version .10 save translates to an out of bounds spot in the .11 room. I almost had this issue, with my character being dangerously close to a wall when I loaded my save after updating. If anything, just load a save from earlier where you weren't in the cg room.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
After you interact with the torches enough, there should be a cheat or something that's offered. At least something like that is mentioned in the changelog for version 0.11
didn't work at all I had to load a old save and follow a guide I found on the here

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
How to complete Gob's and dock worker's quests?
For Gob, I only managed to get the weapons in the armory
As for docks, I can't find where the tunnel is
Have unlocked all powers too
Go to the sewers through the manhole at the top of the docks. Use your power to go through the door at the south, pull the levee, and keep going down to kill the slimes. That should open thw tunnel.

Advance with Shel and Marina to successfully gain access to the chests in the barracks and the library, and steal the contents at night.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
A few thoughts on the game:
Titania was fun, but her corruption finale (for the moment at least) highlights how she was one of two characters with any real reason to resist the MCs advances (with the other being Lucille). She ends up as his sex slave, but that seems to have little practical difference from where other characters already are at the end of their first progression stages. Vulsha and Yennay in particular are already in a casual sexual relationship with the MC and don't seem to have any further hangups regarding sex with him. Gobboe is too, her tsundere tendencies aside. Curious what further corruption is planned for Vulsha/Yennay/Gobboe when they're more or less starting where Titania finished.

The non-Court NPCs are in a similar situation. Aewen already promised herself to MC over her husband. Marina has 3 events and the third one is her becoming the MCs willing sex pet. Shel has some room left since she hasn't submitted completely, but Mary and Velexia are all but promised to the MC as well. This isn't an issue if the civilian NPCs aren't planned to have more than one progression level, but if they do I'm curious where else they would go from their current situations.

Knowing pregnancy isn't planned takes a lot of the spice out of the sex scenes. Frequent mentions of cumming inside and filling their wombs ring hollow when we know it'll never amount to anything.

There are a lot of obvious typos in the .12 release that would have been caught by any spellchecker.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Guys I need some help.
I am using joiplay
I can't see any quest it all black.:(
Update Joiplay and its plugins to the newest version, made public last month.

When playing the latest version, I could finally see the quests.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes