kixe

Feb 26, 2018
Titania first fallen scenes is night at gate. DONT say to her come with me. She waiting at gate "cheating" Oberon.
First gobboe fallen if i remembers was in docks morning. second at night at docks. DONT say to her come with me
just talk to them

if you saying these gals come with me then dialogue would be "overwritten"
in others words Narrator: "you fucked, come back tomorrow"

View attachment 4082598

ps. i done already Titania, Vlusha, Gobboe and Yenney fallens scene so i have to wait update. :HideThePain::coffee:
I played the new scenes already, but I didn't have fallen outfit. Any hints?

Nov 3, 2020
I played the new scenes already, but I didn't have fallen outfit. Any hints?
Talk to nobleman in tavern in noble district. Invest in his business to unlock fallen outfits. After all scenes unlocked for Titania, goboe, and vulsha. Talk to them choose outfit and select fallen option.

Reactions: kixe

Blackcat9846

Formerly 'hokan so'
May 19, 2020
is the game bugged? I played the all the new scenes already, but the noble man just kept repeating "like i said, bring whoever the outfit for to me, and we can get them measured" when i select special outfit

bebura

Jul 22, 2020
i keep getting stuck on the 'naughty underworld" logo whenever i start the game for the 2nd time, anyone know how to fix it?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
hmm completed the newest update only ran into one issue. Couldnt get lucille's final 3 scenes to activate. Not sure why, i think its due to the quest to fully corrupt people says that i haven't fully corrupted mary even though i have. Technically there was bugs with the veilbane sequence but i dont really mind that. The air trial didnt do anything at all. Ended up dimension hopping to skip the water trial cause fuck that minigame.

Jacker horner 69

Jun 26, 2024
hmm completed the newest update only ran into one issue. Couldnt get lucille's final 3 scenes to activate. Not sure why, i think its due to the quest to fully corrupt people says that i haven't fully corrupted mary even though i have. Technically there was bugs with the veilbane sequence but i dont really mind that. The air trial didnt do anything at all. Ended up dimension hopping to skip the water trial cause fuck that minigame.
lucille's final 3 scenes aren't in the game yet they'll be added in a later update along with her's and yennay's fallen outfits

Dynamiteside

Oct 25, 2019
is the game bugged? I played the all the new scenes already, but the noble man just kept repeating "like i said, bring whoever the outfit for to me, and we can get them measured" when i select special outfit
once you are done with the new scenes and have talked to the nobleman go to one of the characters and ask to change their outfit and select the fallen outfit (yeah its a bit confusing) and the scene will play and unlock the outfit for said character

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok for the person who helped me thnks the homeless guy worked on maxing it out like you said. i also found a bug, i went in to the gallory room and rewatched a scene after it was over i was not there but i could still move. to those who want the new outfits don't forget to invest with the old man lol.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
There are still some bugs like with Titania's night visit the animation stops and the image stays on the screen which can be solved by reset. Another is with Drunah her animation while it shows on the memory room when you take her on all fours does not appear initially during the actual scene itself

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Church of mary.jpg
I was struggling with finding Mary, so for anyone else - here she is. Just go inside and there'll be a nun with an exclamation mark.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
ok for the person who helped me thnks the homeless guy worked on maxing it out like you said. i also found a bug, i went in to the gallory room and rewatched a scene after it was over i was not there but i could still move. to those who want the new outfits don't forget to invest with the old man lol.
I would say those are good bugs :WeSmart: .
still that homeless works on my game maxing out corruption bar :WeSmart::KEK:
I see some of Zoners giving info to game developers those bugs damn.... :FacePalm: :HideThePain::coffee:

1728320082601.png
1728320166619.png

Reactions: /;/
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes