agrydude

Aug 6, 2022
not sure why but im unable to complete last two final scene of Gobboe of this new update, even though i speak with her multiple times and passes day as well, a help would be highly appreciated here

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
not sure why but im unable to complete last two final scene of Gobboe of this new update, even though i speak with her multiple times and passes day as well, a help would be highly appreciated here
If you mean the auction scene you just need to go to the sewers and interact with everyone (almost everyone) but the best hint is at the quest log post 1728330205614.png

Reactions: agrydude

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
What I hope to see in the next update, and maybe the creator is here to maybe see this, is to see the effects of corrupting the Royal court such as for example Yennay at the end of her corruption route more people are promiscuous or with corrupting the citizen Aewen more people are rutting in the bar along with new interaction for full corruption to reflect more like with Lucille you can choose either to plow her pussy or arse with more nuns being more promiscuous as well or started to me more promiscuous after corrupting Mary I hope to see a threesome or whole orgy with the Mc and female characters Lucille and Mary could have a scene at the grand church somewhat similar to the end of Mary's corruption route but with the other nuns partaking with the other people after a lengthy sermon or something.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
If you mean the auction scene you just need to go to the sewers and interact with everyone (almost everyone) but the best hint is at the quest log post
The LAST TWO scenes for Gobboe of THIS NEW UPDATE. v0.25.1.
I also can't seem to get them for her.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
The LAST TWO scenes for Gobboe of THIS NEW UPDATE. v0.25.1.
I also can't seem to get them for her.
Gobboe second last its in docks at night. last scene if i remember:
just go to the morning so Gobboe and MC goes to the "party" and fuck there

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
She doesn't seem to appear in the Docks at Night, and I don't even understand what the last is.
I done second run of Gobboe:

1. go at dock at morning 1 fallen scene opens
  2. go at docks at night 2 fallen scene opens
  3. go at docks morning 3 fallen scenes opens
if gobboe doens appear at night in docks. Just go next night. She will be there

does the dark elf i forgot her name the one who sleeps in the inn with us have a fallen outfit too? i just noticed the before last slot is lit up but question marks ?
Morati and her little sister Veilbane.
No game dev didn´t yet implanted yet those fallen scenes

Last edited:

hendrixx77

Apr 29, 2024
ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game like 4 times and it still refuses to launch rip, don't know if this is a unique bug to me or what but it sure is annoying

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if it's just this build, but the game's been unstable as fuck. Random crashes for different reasons, and with no autosave, it gets quite annoying.

Feb 24, 2019
For the nun Mary, the next stpe tells me "return to Mary tomorrow". I go back to the small temple the next day but she isn't there. The last time I talk to her it was when she was talking to Lucille the eleven high priestess. Could you please help me? Thank you!

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
IDK if anyone else has said this yet, but Kybo you are an absolute G, as well as everyone else sharing the answers. You've all saved me so much time by reading your posts. Thanks to everyone

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kybo

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
For the nun Mary, the next stpe tells me "return to Mary tomorrow". I go back to the small temple the next day but she isn't there. The last time I talk to her it was when she was talking to Lucille the eleven high priestess. Could you please help me? Thank you!
1728644853119.png
Search these places they always would been in those orders and time.
that would be different place that quest want to you to meet Mary, but not the in Morning.
If it does then talk Lucille some time past that Between conversation Mary <- > Lucille

IDK if anyone else has said this yet, but Kybo you are an absolute G, as well as everyone else sharing the answers. You've all saved me so much time by reading your posts. Thanks to everyone
No problem
86-anime-shin.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes