RPGM Abandoned Kingdom Pregnant: The Elements [v5 Demo] [jof]

U

User_23654

Kingdom Pregnant.jpg
Overview:
You play as Abby, a human from Earth, who arrived this planet abducted in the events of part 1. She and her fellow friends will try to found her daughter and escape from this planet.​

Updated: 24/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: jof - |
Censorship: None (No Sexual Content at the Moment!)
Version: v5 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

Abby-C.png Molly Ice Mountain.png

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Mmm
PervMode = true
I'll look into this, but I wonder. Where is part 1 which is mentioned in the description?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Transformation tags should have parentheses for what type of transformation it is, in this case Male to Female.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It looks like this is part 1, a text adventure.

Reactions: t727

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Unless it's a game about miraculous conception I would guess impregnation has to take place for pregnancy to work ... that's generally how it happens.
Hehe. I guess i worded it incorrectly, I was more wondering if the characters are already pregnant at the start or do you impregnate them.

D

Deleted member 535897

This is some Spanglish bullshit. No Pr0n after 30 mins or so and a lack of anything resembling fun gameplay. Standard RPGM grindfest, but you don't even know why.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
BTW from what I played, there IS spontaneous conception without impregnation. Just walk up to a tablet and pregnant. Also learns fire magic somehow.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I would be happy if this was male protagonist... I don't want to put myself into lady shoes.

Reactions: Gozer