RPGM Partial Kings Exit

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
I could use google translate and remove any obvious errors as a native english speaker, i just dont know how to re write or overwrite the files oh and i also do not know how to upload to this site
Otherwise im game i could translate it as i play it

Anyone one willing to help me with my shortcomings ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Kal Von Fiend Overwriting the files are actually very easy. All you gotta do is decrypt the game data, then translate it using a rpgmaker translation program (I like Translate ++) and once you have finished your translation just export your work back and overwrite the data files of the game with the ones you edited. I am uploading a already decrypted version of the game for you because I feel like helping but I don't want to translate the game myself. Once it is uploaded you can begin translating. If you have questions I will try and help.

Edit: below is a decrypted version of the game. this should get you started on your translation.

Last edited:

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
how does one decrypt files?

Kal Von Fiend Overwriting the files are actually very easy. All you gotta do is decrypt the game data, then translate it using a rpgmaker translation program (I like Translate ++) and once you have finished your translation just export your work back and overwrite the data files of the game with the ones you edited. I am uploading a already decrypted version of the game for you because I feel like helping but I don't want to translate the game myself. Once it is uploaded you can begin translating. If you have questions I will try and help.

Edit: below is a decrypted version of the game. this should get you started on your translation.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
how does one decrypt files?
for RPG Maker game that are not RPGmaker MV: Link

RPG Maker MV: Found on same link a few posts down.

Follow the instructions to decrypt the files. you don't have to since I already decrypted the ones I posted however if you wanted to do this for other games in the future. Don't forget after you decrypt the .rgss file you delete it or the game will still reference it.

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Script translation is a nightmare
Its buggy as hell and without it the game looks crappy I ll do it last

Also

How do i use these special characters?? (with translate++)
Its getting on my nerves

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Script translation is a nightmare
Its buggy as hell and without it the game looks crappy I ll do it last

Also

How do i use these special characters?? (with translate++)
Its getting on my nerves

I am apprehensive about ever changing the scripting for a game, because I don't know what effect it will have in the long run. With that being said those script tags I have seen once in my first translation project. Usually was used for the as I called it lovingly "the fuck heart". I have included an example of that from the translation I did below:

\C[27]♥\C[0]

essentially \[X] will be the variable in this case 27 for the color. I know the guide says up to 19 but I assume they added the color in custom. the "fuck heart" is the text you can put anything between those tags. lastly the \C[0] is a closing tag. That tells the program to set the color back to default after finishing. If you left it alone I imagine all text for that string after it would be the same color.

now for the other special characters I haven't seen those but I assume it is as simple as entering them as is. if you want a heart you enter $g and when RPGmaker looks at the string it is going to know that means heart and not $g. I personally wouldn't use those but if you want to go for it.

I may not be 100% right about what I just said but from my experience that is my understanding. I am sure more talented individuals would know more. But i hope this helps.