HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I actually ended up fixing it! I had to take off all my armor, get my health down real low, and then start the quest. For whatever reason that's what I needed to get myself going. I have a couple quests I can't seem to finish though still due to accidentally skipping in the middle.
Can you tell me which ones?

asmatic

Aug 20, 2017
Can you tell me which ones?
  • Part 4 of "The Admin's Mindset"
  • Part 3 of "A world of change" (every other part is green)
  • Part 3 of "Re-uniting with Asuna" is orange even though every other part is green (and i finished it)
  • Part 5 of "The growing warrior" is orange even though every other part is green (and i finished it)
  • Part 2 of "Asuna's Complicated Feelings" is orange even though every other part is green (and i finished it)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
  • Part 4 of "The Admin's Mindset"
  • Part 3 of "A world of change" (every other part is green)
  • Part 3 of "Re-uniting with Asuna" is orange even though every other part is green (and i finished it)
  • Part 5 of "The growing warrior" is orange even though every other part is green (and i finished it)
  • Part 2 of "Asuna's Complicated Feelings" is orange even though every other part is green (and i finished it)
That might be the Quest Tracker misfiring. I'll take a look at it. Also were you able to complete the quests normally? They didn't bug or or anything?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We're back in business and Henesys Part 2 has started development. We go over what issues we were having as well as tease you on what's coming in Henesys Part 2. Enjoy!

Aug 13, 2018
So I pretty much just finished the update, but for some reason I've not been able to start the Lover or Corruption quests with Leonore, Maria, Asuna or Jane.

I've also got a fair few quests that didn't seem to finish correctly, so I'm not sure if they are causing the problem?

Otherwise, I really liked the update. I was more than a little uncomfortable with the "Leonore / Old Men" content. It felt really out of the left field for how the game had been up to that point, and I really hope there isn't more of it in the Lovers route.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
Otherwise, I really liked the update. I was more than a little uncomfortable with the content. It felt really out of the left field for how the game had been up to that point, and I really hope there isn't more of it in the Lovers route.
Old man?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I pretty much just finished the update, but for some reason I've not been able to start the Lover or Corruption quests with Leonore, Maria, Asuna or Jane.

I've also got a fair few quests that didn't seem to finish correctly, so I'm not sure if they are causing the problem?

Otherwise, I really liked the update. I was more than a little uncomfortable with the content. It felt really out of the left field for how the game had been up to that point, and I really hope there isn't more of it in the Lovers route.
So Admin and Maria don't have Lovers/Corruption quests yet. We'll go over that in the next update but there's a core reason for it.

I can fix the rest though if you want to send me your char.dat file (Data>UI).

In terms of Leonore's content I can confirm that the Lovers route will not have anything like that. Lover Routes are almost always exclusively Male MC and that NPC. It's the Corruption Routes that go into more hardcore Fetishes.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Ignore that, somehow managed to completely screw up my post!

So Admin and Maria don't have Lovers/Corruption quests yet. We'll go over that in the next update but there's a core reason for it.

I can fix the rest though if you want to send me your char.dat file (Data>UI).

In terms of Leonore's content I can confirm that the Lovers route will not have anything like that. Lover Routes are almost always exclusively Male MC and that MC. It's the Corruption Routes that go into more hardcore Fetishes.
Just as soon as you replied, I re-read the notes and realised that Maria wasn't listed. I've attached my char file. Thanks very much for the help and clarification on the Leonore content too!

Aug 13, 2018
Try that with Jane, Leonore, and Asuna
That worked for Jane and Leonore. I was able to 'unlock' the choice for Asuna, but I didn't get the option to actually start either quest.

Is there going to be a way to clear stuck quests in future, as I still have a fair few clogging my quest log?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That worked for Jane and Leonore. I was able to 'unlock' the choice for Asuna, but I didn't get the option to actually start either quest.

Is there going to be a way to clear stuck quests in future, as I still have a fair few clogging my quest log?
Yes. This past weekend I spent about 12+ hours pretty much playing the game from scratch and fixing everything by hand. It worked as I was able to track down every single issue that was reported and fixed numerous quest issues. All of this was caused by data corruption as we were making the Quest Tracker which is why this update was pretty messy. Everything's fine now and we've implemented better procedures to make sure this doesn't happen again.

It's looking to be be MUCH better now. The next release will be more stable and should fix whatever hangups were left over by players this last release. I might also create another Cheat for the game that allows players to start the game from Henesys so it's easier to start up again. I also can just fix issues by hand. Just send me your Char.Dat file and tell em which quests you're having issues with and I can unstuck them or send an override.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
First Blog Update for Henesys Part 2 is out.

We talked about Mrs. Ming and also about some new Rings heading your way.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why no new updates in this thread for any new versions? The Patreon shows 0.2.2D but this still showing 0.2.2C.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I sent a request for the page to be updated. May have flown under the radar. No biggie as we still have the links ready.

#YvcSAzNxDbdyhval_dTmC69UsBzdRal4OXVLniYxcuI

To transfer your save copy your Char.Dat file in Data>UI and copy it to the D version.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I sent a request for the page to be updated. May have flown under the radar. No biggie as we still have the links ready.

Mega#YvcSAzNxDbdyhval_dTmC69UsBzdRal4OXVLniYxcuI

To transfer your save copy your Char.Dat file in Data>UI and copy it to the D version.
Thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have another Blog Update for you.

-We talk about Camila one of the new Female NPC's
-We talk about The Hero's Father and how you and the Hero will learn so much more about the notorious father figure
-The Jump Quest is done! We talk about how it works and how it's tied with the Utah's
-The Utah's are a Father Son NPC that will become very close to the Hero as the story evolves
-We tease another Event that will launch in Henesys Part 2.
-So far we've added 120+ new quests with many more on the way.
-We want to aim for July to release but it's too early. We will see as this update is a massive one.

More details can be found at the post. Enjoy!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We're running a poll right now. We're looking on what to do for Male NPC's since their artwork is going to be added last in the games development. Place your vote and let us know how you want it!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have 2 Blog Posts. 1 from last week and another from today.

The big take away's are:

-Update is almost done. We're about 80% done with the update.
-We've added 2 Events, the Jump Quest and Moon Bunny Event
-We talked about Athena's new questline as well as her Lovers and True Corruption Intro Quests
-We talked about Mrs. Ming's Lovers and True Corruption quests.
-We talked about new rewards coming your way which should help you power up and able to survive longer in tougher battles.

Reactions: baka
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes