Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone hre have like full save gallery?i want to see how many and what kind of scene there is available before deciding to spend time on this game

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
anyone hre have like full save gallery?i want to see how many and what kind of scene there is available before deciding to spend time on this game
You can use Skips from Frederick to by pass all the Story stuff and unlock the main Story Sex Scenes for a few characters. Should help get a peek at what's there

supercera

May 4, 2018
I'm getting this error from the sexy teacher 2 event in Southperry. Also happened to Harbor Milf in Lith Harbor and Lance Maiden in Henesys.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
supercera thats an error in the CG-list, wrong order. we have a fix, u can find it in the thread.
but I upload it here, for anyone having the same problem:
- place ui_data.dat in data\
- extract ui_story1.zip in data\
overwrite both

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to play a bit, the skip cost 1000 mesos. so play a bit, kill some monster, sell stuff until u have it, and use the badge. "drag and drop into the center".

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that map-zone is not added yet. its in new leaf city (masteria)
we will open that zone in season 2 (estimated 2024)

supercera

May 4, 2018
Can I have password for the forbidden card please?
By the way you can buy the stamps that unlocks those scenes in a game without the code.

Reactions: baka

Azefakiel

Dec 12, 2019
Is there an automatic sell mode in the trade menu? It's one of the few things I find annoying about the game. Each time after farming, I have to manually place every item I want to sell. It would be convenient to have the option to just click on a button that lets me automatically sell items or even just automatically place them in the trade inventory.

Another thing I find annoying is that scrolls do not automatically stack on each other when pressing sorting within the storage. I have to manually find and drag each scroll to the scroll within the storage to avoid to same scrolls from taking up a slot in the storage.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Azefakiel

Dec 12, 2019
A couple of questions.

Is it possible to get the king slime card? cause I already killed it but it did not drop the card nor does it respawn in the party quest.

Do older saves work on new updates? cause I plan to keep farming till I get to lvl 110 since it's the highest level for the current strongest accessible cane.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Can I have password for the forbidden card please?
By the way you can buy the stamps that unlocks those scenes in a game without the code.
yeah the badge/stamps are used to skip content. they are supposed to be available for everyone.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Is there an automatic sell mode in the trade menu? It's one of the few things I find annoying about the game. Each time after farming, I have to manually place every item I want to sell. It would be convenient to have the option to just click on a button that lets me automatically sell items or even just automatically place them in the trade inventory.

Another thing I find annoying is that scrolls do not automatically stack on each other when pressing sorting within the storage. I have to manually find and drag each scroll to the scroll within the storage to avoid to same scrolls from taking up a slot in the storage.
thats why we have "T" transferitem key. just move mouse above item and press "T"
when I added the transferitem I decided to "not" stack item together. because it could be u want the items in different stacks.
I will think about it, maybe add an option.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
A couple of questions.

Is it possible to get the king slime card? cause I already killed it but it did not drop the card nor does it respawn in the party quest.

Do older saves work on new updates? cause I plan to keep farming till I get to lvl 110 since it's the highest level for the current strongest accessible cane.
yeah, u can get king slime card. but it could be u need to kill him more then one time. it supposed to be like that.
and yes, old saves works. at least the last year or two. we will inform when saves would not work anymore.

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
Hello I dont know if this has been addressed yet but every time that I try to do some world events I get a message that says "PNG Not Found: obj\event\maria5" this has happened twice so far, with harbor milf 4 and sexy teacher 2, hope someone could help me

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes