baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u have spawn set to slow right? they should not reappear that fast after u kill them.
I could make the respawn even slower, if slow is too fast.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bit of cheating already. u can change experience, drop and meso rates. low, mid, high.
at high, you gain x10 more experience when killing a monster.
theres a scroll cheat, u can use the default, where u have x amount o attempts, or fail-safe, meaning, it will only use the slot when successful and the last one unlimited, u can keep scrolling as much u want.
spawn rates, slow, medium, fast. that will make monster reappear faster if u are farming.
we are also adding potions to make the monster friendly (they will not initiate attacking u) that u can get from a npc/quest.

• Love
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
ohhhh.... thnx for the info...it helps a lot!
In the next update we'll be adding quite a bit of cheats actually. Not only will you be able to double and triple all money and EXP gains through special items but you'll also be able to take shortcuts to later sections of the game. You'll be hearing about that in the coming weeks.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
In the next update we'll be adding quite a bit of cheats actually. Not only will you be able to double and triple all money and EXP gains through special items but you'll also be able to take shortcuts to later sections of the game. You'll be hearing about that in the coming weeks.
wooooow thnx!

HaunterH

Aug 1, 2018
Will we be able to get all classes or I will play beginner till the end of the game? bc I feel like the gacha is useless unless u are on free mode

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Will we be able to get all classes or I will play beginner till the end of the game? bc I feel like the gacha is useless unless u are on free mode
I think they've explained it before.

"King's Fall", the story mode, won't have you getting into any of the jobs. It's supposed to be it's own isolated thing where the MC gets darkness weapons and yadda yadda.

When creating a character you can pick free mode. Which allows you to customize a character and change classes.

I haven't bothered with it, I'm here for the story after all.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

First Blog Post for Ellinia Part 2. We go over a small bit of the story, the addition of Coupons and Mastery Skills, among other small tid bits. Next week we'll be talking about a few other things like the Arcs in Ellinia Part 2 and a few more QOL improvements.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I misunderstood. I didn't know there was next map. Thank you. lol
You're good. You can press M to bring up the map and check what areas are accessible. Maple Island is very linear but Victoria has many sprawling paths that go everywhere. Make sure to check your beastiary as well with B, that will tell you about all the monsters and what they drop.

Reactions: 2efwdef

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the idea is to add all the 5 adventurer jobs to the game and they will be available in free-mode.
right now u can join the bowmans (in free-mode) and get the basic skills for it and equip bows and crossbows.
but, we are quite busy with kings fall at the moment, and it could take awhile before we are ready to add more.
free-mode has its own missions and will be SFW and more like the original game.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Now My lv30, When is the second transfer? I mean like warrior or thief.
King's Fall's story itself doesn't have Classes. You slowly evolve the Darkness Job into many other forms but it will always stay as your main job. You do unlock Skills based around other jobs though. Keep playing through Leonore's Content and Asuna's until you start to become a Warrior. After Ellinia Part 2 we plan on taking you to Perion where you will start understanding the Hero's Class and what his future potential is.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Got a problem right at the start of the game, my character doesn't appear, i can move a camera on the first stage but i can't speak to the two npc nor change map... help?

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes