Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
Never thought i'd see the day when MapleStory had vice added to it, well i guess if you live long enough you'll see it all.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
redknight00 - being lovers does NOT constitute NTR. The definition requires the woman to be your wife or very steady girlfriend and not one of X in a harem. Also, if MC does not mind, it's not even NTR in the first place.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
redknight00 - being lovers does NOT constitute NTR. The definition requires the woman to be your wife or very steady girlfriend and not one of X in a harem. Also, if MC does not mind, it's not even NTR in the first place.
He isn't the Dev, I am lol.

And there is NTR of several types in the game. In terms of the actual NTR where a woman is stolen from you, Rain is one of the girls you can choose to have it happen. Later on there will be others depending on choices you've made.

95% of the girls in the game have a Lovers and Corruption Route. Most Corruption will lead towards sharing or whoring out. There are also some Corruption Routes that leads to the MC cucking other men for their girlfriend's and wives.

All in all, theres a lot of diversity for pretty much all tastes. If you do not wish to see Sharing, NTR, or other forms of extreme sex; Lovers Route exists for that very reason.

Reactions: potatogod

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone has full ntr save file? i accidentally deleted mine and i don't want to have to go through it all over again

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Female domination... what SORT of female domination are we talking about... and is said domination prevalent throughout the game, or just here and there...?

Just want to know, since I'm totally a sub... and before I commit time to give this one a whirl.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
My computer said the game from the MEGA link was a Trojan, probably just Microsoft being paranoid... but just thought I'd mention!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. its a false positives.
if u have trouble with the executable, I have 3 other u can try
- noOptimization, smallCode (both are native and should work properly)
- pCode (compiled in pseudo code, could get buggy)

Reactions: Ughwhy

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
my lucy is missing can u please look over it and whats the problem with her

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
how long will this game keep developing? it has a planned ending?
Unlike other engines where it gets bogged down with variables, system issues, etc. Our MapleEngine gives us unlimited control over how much we add.

We plan on developing this for as long as possible. In terms of an ending, I have one in mind but it could take years to reach it.

For now the game will complete all of Victoria Island and we're nearly there. After that there will be a Time Skip of about 3-4 Years. That's when we open up all the other Islands as the main goal begins to revolve back to Killing the King.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
What code injection you are using for Fullscreen/Window?

I suggest you just use native windows options to avoid flagging by Windows Defender.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
yeah. its a false positives.
if u have trouble with the executable, I have 3 other u can try
- noOptimization, smallCode (both are native and should work properly)
- pCode (compiled in pseudo code, could get buggy)

Thanks for the info, but due to my nervous disorder, I'm probably not gonna re-download. =/

Appreciate the effort though, thanks again! =)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
What code injection you are using for Fullscreen/Window?

I suggest you just use native windows options to avoid flagging by Windows Defender.
if I create a new project with minimal code, it will still flag it.
no matter what kind of program u do, in native code, some antivirus will flag it.
this due to the antivirus program faulty search method. since not all antivirus flag it. (check virustotal)
also, theres no injection happening. and everything is native windows API.
it is possible to manually send the .exe to each company so they can scan it manually.
this we will do when the engine is complete. no point doing it when the engine is still in development.

Reactions: BlackeyeVuk
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes