nexus0_0

Nov 20, 2021
Man, i wonder where i get wrong... Until facing Magnus everything going really well, but when i fight him i simply cant do any damage to him, just endless miss, miss miss etc...
Maybe i fail somewhere? I play whole game with safity medal and its going well, but now i cant even die or going back or even maybe use cheat with that.
Someone can help here?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. I thought that Magnus should be able to kill u? let me check why.

TitanBic

Jan 15, 2020
Well, I answered a lot of my own questions through trial and error, and your post answered some others, but I'm afraid I still have a lot to say here...

This'll be a wall of text, and probably fairly negative. I'll apologies about that in advanced, but I wanted to make sure I'm leaving constructive criticism (and not just shitting all over your work for no reason), so I felt the need to properly explain...

Of course it's your game, so you're welcome to ignore everything I say and do what you want with it. I'll even hide it in a spoiler tag in case you just don't want to see it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I should say something nice too. The MC was getting some hate in reviews, but I found him fairly likable so far; he's immature at times, but doesn't take shit from people and is generally a good guy (so far). The heroines so far are also likeable enough, but I haven't seen enough to say much more then that. Seems like a lot of effort was put into the equip/RPG side of things, though it's hard to get excited about with the gameplay feeling like it does atm.

So it took me three separate attempts, before I made it far enough to see the appeal points in this game, so there is definite room for improvement. In the end I like it, albeit in spire of it's gameplay elements rather than because of them.

★[Edit]★
So, I complained about the scroll(character?) speed a lot, but it was a bug; I run multiple monitors of different resolutions, and for whatever reason when the window in on certain screens it runs at what seems like 1/2 to 1/3 speed. Switching video from 'Hardward' to 'Software' seems to fix this problem for now, but I figured I should report it and let you know you can just ignore any part of my criticism that's directly relegated to scroll(character?) speed. Now that it's running right it seems reasonable.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why waste time writing if u dont like it? just go play something u like.
if u dont understand what a clicker is, its your problem, but here u waste my time by writing crap.
Im so fucking tired of u people complaining all the time. go make your own game if u are so good.
theres a reason why the game is like that and why its a clicker.
- to not make the same as the original.
- to allow u to farm faster as the original game (bbb) took months of gameplay to get anywhere
- to create a unique game, because theres very few clicker games out there.
- u can control a sprite, that happens when u do the jump-quests. and guess what, people complains that they need to do the jump quest also.

my advice, just delete the game and find yourself a VN game that is easy to control. just press space and read.
good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

TitanBic

Jan 15, 2020
stuff about things
Yeah... clicker/idle games are a bit more complex then just clicking on stuff and doing damage, they're typically complex passive income management games that ultimately don't even require clicking much past very beginning. well, with a lot of individual variation and exceptions of course. Idk what exactly this is, but it obviously isn't that, which is fine, assuming it's also fun.

Well, I also responded to your individual points, but decided it was pointless.

You're clearly not interested in any feedback. In fact I don't think you even read what I wrote, since I retracted some of my complaints about speed as a result of a bug, which you either didn't read or couldn't be bothered to acknowledge. Instead you just got mad and defensive, in spite of the fact that, overall, I said I liked it. I didn't even trash it on review since I figured it's not finished and some simple improvements are all it would take to resolved almost everything I mentioned. Shit, I even hid all the negative shit in a spoiler warning to make it as easy to ignore as possible for you (in case you just didn't want to hear the negativity today) AND threw some praise in at the end; still not enough I guess. Since my consideration was so well recieved, fuck it.

Yeah, I'll just drop it play something that's actually fun then, since this is not gonna get better with your attitude towards criticism being what it is. Good luck with your game man.

Btw, to anyone besides baka... am I the one being a dick here? Because I'm honestly not trying to be. Oh well.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I want u to tell me any other clicker game that is more complex and feature rich than this one. most clicker games are good up until its repetitive. even Clicker Heroes 2 is no near the level of this one.

I know exactly what u try to do. u just want to feel superior and trash this game. not sure your agenda, but its obvious u want to spit on my work. maybe I posted something somewhere and now u want to trash this one.

and now u try to get some pity points.
no, Im so tired of arrogant people that thinks they know it all and try to tell me what to do.
in the same time you are spitting on all the supporters we have and had, since it means they are stupid to like this trash game right?

of course I will now change everything so U, the most important person in the world will feel satisfied, a person that is not even supporting.

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

zandalari

May 4, 2019
this is the right now.
the reason of the confusion is because Im working with a lot of stuff right now, changing the sound-engine completely and all kind of things so I have many .exe and not sure what is what. but this seems to be the .exe I shared with that picture-fix.
Thanks for this. I started playing after a while, launched the new update, and got to DarkGoo. Motherfucker was regenning all his damage in one click. Despite me being way overleveled, having good items and being on enough meds to make my char a walking pharmacy, the fight was impossible. Was gonna ask wtf were y'all thinking making that thing a god, but this exe fixed it.

One thing I noticed was that Valerie no longer came back after her mission. I played for quite a few hours and even idled in the location in front of the farm house, but she just kinda vanished. Not sure if I have forgotten something or if something was done to her. I have done all her quests that I have for the place where I'm at in the story.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for this. I started playing after a while, launched the new update, and got to DarkGoo. Motherfucker was regenning all his damage in one click. Despite me being way overleveled, having good items and being on enough meds to make my char a walking pharmacy, the fight was impossible. Was gonna ask wtf were y'all thinking making that thing a god, but this exe fixed it.

One thing I noticed was that Valerie no longer came back after her mission. I played for quite a few hours and even idled in the location in front of the farm house, but she just kinda vanished. Not sure if I have forgotten something or if something was done to her. I have done all her quests that I have for the place where I'm at in the story.
I'll look at Valerie and see where the issue might lay. Thanks!

Reactions: zandalari

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Hello. Can you post your save/sav of Valerie not returning? We're changing the code structure but we need a save to test it on

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a component error. what .exe did u try? original from the update or something posted here?
when is this happening? when u start or while playing?
did u play the game before, or first time?

HeheNgrMan

Jul 12, 2022
its a component error. what .exe did u try? original from the update or something posted here?
when is this happening? when u start or while playing?
did u play the game before, or first time?
First time using and maple.exe happening when i start, the game dosent even open this is the original file from main post

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all .exe do. try to check your AV and let it pass.
if u are unsure, send it to virustotal. its always the same number of AV that react.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we did try to make it work in winehq awhile ago. u need to install the VB6-runtimes as well.
so look into it and install that as well.
but, im not sure u will be able to run it anyway, it all depends how far winehq is. last time a user could start the game, but couldn't play, he got a crash trying to start a character.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes