• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Kings Fall [v0.2.6.8c] [Bastard Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Vii-Blade

the game is good its a point click rpg sandbox, it might be confusing at first when you cant see your avatar, but you move with point click and wasd to move screen. (for some reason while moving with wasd try scrolling your mouse up and down increase the move speed).

there is totally still alot of possibility of events and character to come out since the origin was so big.

what's good about the game now

1. quite a lot of story telling.

2. a good amount sex scene.

3. fun hidden riddle.

4. different path to have your way with partner npc (love(ex. vanilla)/corruption(ex. prostitution)

5. very active game developers, you can seek help from them if you have bug in game in the discussion!

what's bad about the game now

1. confusing quest hint(?) sometimes I had to spent times to find the quest npc or to trigger the quest.

2. no log of what's had the npc said, sometimes I skipped a good amount of words and accidentally skipped the important message and I had no idea what I need to do next.

3. there is still space of improvement of character portrait/ sex scene.

4. there is no guides currently(quite confusion where you can have multiple choices of quest to do and you don't know which you should do first, sometimes you ended up challenging some harder mob that you aren't suppose to even meet at that moment).

a little advise
    if you doesn't like point click game then you shouldn't try this game, but if you are neutral or like you can try it. There is too much possibilities this game can be and I personally like this game. + the developer group are nice.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnonBone

So after playing for over 20 hours (and still not close to finishing most of the story released so far) I can say this game is incredible, large, has dozens of scenes and dozens of hours of story content to date.

The buildup of relationships is slow and good, while many girls are very erotic and unique in character design and style.

There is some grinding involved to advance some quests and level up, but it is managable over time in my opinion.

This game is NOT suitable for those who look for short and fast hardcore games.

For me personally my favorite characters so far are Athena Pierce (please make more sexy scenes for Athena!) and Leonore.

There are drawbacks but they are minor in my eyes, mainly that the game as of the current build still needs more proofreading, update some of the older lower quality character CG's to newer ones, and needs much more animations.

TLDR; If you are a fan of MapleStory and Erotic games YOU MUST PLAY THIS, this is the definitive Ero MapleStory RPG experience in the indie industry to date, and must receive more patrons and support ASAP!
    Kudos to the developers and keep up the good and steady work!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BlankeyBlanket

fun game by bct team.

pro:
    so many character! teen, milf, fairy, etc!!!
    story is good and very funny
    sword art online characters are in it! asuna is very cute and slutty

con:
    not many attack skill. exp skill is bad
    screen moves slow, too slow!
    no pregnancy content so far. need to knock up all the girls!!!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

popabear

Ok so these are my thoughts about my experience with this game so far. After an hour i had really had it with this unintuitive crap mountain.

First a story element with some background and stuff. Ok nothing mind blowing but that's fine. Then I had a lengthy tutorial shoved down my gullet and learned to press the shortcuts key and memorized them but I'm still fucking stuck at the first screen after talking to the npc. What the fuck am I supposed to do to progress this game? The quest log gives no clue, I cant use the map to move. I'm stuck here. Pressing arrow keys moves the camera. U wot mate? Do I not move the character? I might be retarded but so is this introduction. What a catastrophic failure to read a new player and set expectations. I just wanna know wtf I'm supposed to do to progress. Oh and I just paid 100 gold to travel to the screen I'm already at. Wow. Just wow.

I'm real close to rage quitting in disgust at the programming right now. Somebody save me please.

20 min later: ok i started clicking randomly and found the glowing cirlcle after a while. Not stuck any more. I got real baited by that "Sam" character just standing there. I was certain that was the MC since their hair styles were the same. I'm getting heavily overloaded by everything I find. What the fuck is a "dark" class? Why shouldn't I pour stat point in that shit the guide was talking about? The tutorial elements are starting to feel overwhelming. We'll see where this goes.

40 min later: Ok so I equip some items. Click the glowing rings. Then click some enemies. I die for some reason. What is attacking me? Is this tower defense? Do I need to keep them from coming at me? Where is "me" btw? OK so I start over. Tedious "walk" scrolling to where I was. I click some shit again then I die. Repeat. Repeat again. Repeat AGAIN. Do I heal when I go back to my bed? What's going on? Am I supposed to poke in and out of the zones? This is confusing as fuck.

60 min later: OK that's it I'm out. It's been an hour. I haven't undestood, or accomplished shit. Story is nonexistent so far. I got to see a nipple and a weirdly drawn naked crotch on the Admin. There's nothing keeping me here any more. The click "battle" where the enemies hurt me by looking at me weridly wasn't fun.

Closing thoughts to dev:
    Good luck getting your act togethere because my god are you gonna need it. The barrier to entry is too damn high. And for fucks sake stop overloading new players with information they don't really need at that particular moment. I don't fucking care about skill points if I don't know how battle works and I haven't grasped that my character is somehow "there" but I can't see him and he takes damage for some reason. Why can't I see my health bar while at the village? Am I still low or have I healed up yet? Will I die if i enter the combat area again? Dear lord take a hint and look at another successful game in this genre. What's going on here is so unintuitive I just rage quit your game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JMINATL

Not exactly my usual cup of tea, but this one is a gem.

Extensive and in depth story, good gameplay and mechanics, great writing and humor.

With the patch provided in threat, essentially bug free for a solid week of play.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

I'm writing this review based on this game being out for almost a year now. There's not a lot of content, and barely any lewd content. In my opinion, without lewd content, this is just watered down maple story.

To add value to the thing it's emulating, this type of project has to add something new. In this case, that would be a good balance of lewd content with the RPG stuff. But right now, it's apparent that most of the effort was put into the RPG stuff. Well, that's fine. But fans might as well play real maple story if that's what they want to play, and devs might as well make an original RPG if that's the type of game they want to make.

Long story short: 2 stars because the pixel art is nice for the villages. But -3 stars because it all falls flat without the adult content that is supposed to be the main experience, in my opinion.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

69popo69

Great game with funny and great writing and decent 2d cg. Also loved the fact it is based on Maplestory. The developers are great at communicating and updating the users and deserve more attention. Would like it if they would improve the rate at which they make new updates, but I understand that they are a small team and 2d artwork can take more time than prebuilt 3d cg.