HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Weekly Blog Update's up!

-Ellinia Part 4 was a huge success for us. We want to keep up the momentum!
-Last week we went through a lot of cleanup. Script especially was really in need of touching up. At least 10,000+ words are going to be deleted by the time Perion is out. Mainly word bloat.
-Perion Update has started development! Many ideas are already being poured in and the update will be massive as always.
-Expect more Forbidden Card content, Oz's next 25 Affection levels, 2 new lands to explore, and so much more!

titrious000

Jul 13, 2021
i like the game but i hate that you need to point and click. i hope they can add a character that you can walk around with instead of the camera movement only

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
unfortunately its not possible.
its a clicker-game for a reason, and it was the whole idea to create a clicker-rpg-vn game where u can kill monsters faster and move around the map faster than the original game.
but theres "mini-games" where u can walk around, the jump-quest will allow u to control a chibi, and there will be another one when sleepywood opens and when we open kerning city u can play the party quest by moving around chibis to solve the puzzles.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
To go with that baka said, there are good parts to a physical chibi on screen BUT with how we built this game, we're used 100 percent of the screen in question. With side scrollers you can only interact whatever's next to the chibi. With a clicker you can now fully explore every single map and also look for secrets and Hidden Spots. It's a trade-off but we like it because the backgrounds are so detailed, that most players never really get to explore past the ground level.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you! This begs the question, will bonus content always be distributed in such a way via Discord?
Is there a reason not to include it in-game proper to begin with?
Patreon lol. We still need support to pay our artist. We might set up a Subscribestar but most of our exposure still requires Patreon so it's mainly just for that.

Reactions: AnonBone

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
There's very little "patreon - exclusivity".
the 1h coupons, the new leveling coins (III/IV) and a few more items.
the coupons (5 minute versions) u can get from a repeatable quest in mushroom castle, and leveling coins (I/II) from shops.
even so they are not required to complete the game.

Reactions: AnonBone

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Speaking of the "forbidden card event", I did get the card from the stash and went to South Perry but nothing happened.
Are there any other pre-requirements or quests needed to trigger what ever it does?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Speaking of the "forbidden card event", I did get the card from the stash and went to South Perry but nothing happened.
Are there any other pre-requirements or quests needed to trigger what ever it does?
Well you should have Millie in the story. If you don't have it by then, try activating Friends in the World within Domain Sigma (Training Post)

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Well you should have Millie in the story. If you don't have it by then, try activating Friends in the World within Domain Sigma (Training Post)
Already have, and activated Friends in the World within the Domain, sorry for the inconvenience, perhaps it requires to complete the main story quests up to a certain point before it can be triggered?? (I haven't finished all Henesys main story yet)
If that's not the case then I don't know what else to do to have it work..

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Already have, sorry for the inconvenience, maybe it requires to complete the main story quests up to a certain point before it can be triggered?? (I haven't finished all Henesys main story yet)
It's no issue. Let me double check what switches I gave her.

Edit You need to have Home Base started up in Henesys before you can see the Forbidden Card Event

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
It's no issue. Let me double check what switches I gave her.

Edit You need to have Home Base started up in Henesys before you can see the Forbidden Card Event
Oh you mean the Ardyn Home Base quest from Utah Sr.?
If that's the case then yea I've yet to do that one.. Thank you for the heads up!

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We're looking for feedback but also to gauge the interests of our fans. What they like and don't like. If you can take a few minutes to answer the Survey, we would really appreciate it!

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How tf do you get past lvl 25, either the sheep or the starfish brutally beat the shit out of me
Best tips I have:

1. Visit the hooded NPC in Henesys named Audish. His missions are built for quick EXP gain.
2. Start a few Lovers and Corruption Routes if you're at that part in the story since you get exp for that
3. Press K and set exp to double so you can level quicker

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Best tips I have:

1. Visit the hooded NPC in Henesys named Audish. His missions are built for quick EXP gain.
2. Start a few Lovers and Corruption Routes if you're at that part in the story since you get exp for that
3. Press K and set exp to double so you can level quicker
Damn everything was on low, thanks

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Will there be a mobile version soon?
Don't think it'll be possible really. The game has a certain framework that only works on Windows.

To everyone else the new Blog Post is out

-Gave a rundown to the current story of King's Fall
-Perion update will focus on 7 Days as the Hero trains to fight Magnus
-Leonore will be the main girl you interact with. Expect both Lovers and Corruption Routes to have content on top of FINALLY being able to have sex with her!
-More surprises coming with a new character being teased at the end!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes