xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Is there any option of changing books? I accidentaly took the bow class one because I thought i had good equipment but as I figured out it was a huge decrease in my dps...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any option of changing books? I accidentaly took the bow class one because I thought i had good equipment but as I figured out it was a huge decrease in my dps...
We were trying to see if adding a Respec that removes Book Skill would be needed but we still don't know. For now there's no way of removing a Book Skill once its been added.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
We were trying to see if adding a Respec that removes Book Skill would be needed but we still don't know. For now there's no way of removing a Book Skill once its been added.
So does that mean im still able to change my class afterwards for example to warrior or mage and I can equip bow class equipment? or am i stuck with the bow class from now on?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So does that mean im still able to change my class afterwards for example to warrior or mage and I can equip bow class equipment? or am i stuck with the bow class from now on?
Send me your Save and I'll see if I can change it. But the Books are meant to be permanent until we add a way to Respec.

What Book did you want?

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
K, I've another dumb question: id there a shop where I can purchase more healing items in the Western Mushroom Town? dying really sucks, lol . . especially when one runs out of healing items

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
K, I've another dumb question: id there a shop where I can purchase more healing items in the Western Mushroom Town? dying really sucks, lol . . especially when one runs out of healing items
The first shop is in Amherst after the Forests. Best advice I can give is to kill Frogs and level up a bit as they don't hurt you. Plus Leveling Up Heals you.

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
We'll look at the error but what I can do is skip to the next quest so you're not completely stuck. Talk with Utah and you'll proceed.
Sorry to bother you again but...the story requires me to go through the Jump Quest again and...yeah it's permanently blocked for me. Could you fix up that quest for me? Thank you.

EDIT: No need for fixing anymore! The patch mentioned below fixed the issue, thank you!

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
King's Fall 2.5.4c bug fix: library monster-preview, jump quest crash, quest tracker crash missing icon and wrong gold amount resulting in negative gold.

Reactions: Pendorchito

titaniumman

Sep 25, 2018
Hi thanks for earlier, there's a number of problems with my game though. Oz has appeared now. My Luna quest is unable to progress, as it says I'm supposed to get a letter at the farm but there's no mailbox. Same with the Cami quest. I do have a Luna letter in my inventory though, but when I go talk to her there's no quest progression. Oz's quest has no progressed to having the house but I can't progress further.

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
This game made me want to try Maplestory again lol. But I haven't touched the game in over 10 years, is the whole Reboot deal worth going back for a bit?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Crashfix:
Library monster-preview
Jump quest crash
Quest tracker crash due to missing icon
Bug Fix:
Going into negative Gold due to Oz's current ending.

On top of this, those that are on Leonore's Corruption Route, there is an Override in place due to a missing switch. Head to The Recollection Room to collect the switch from Mrs. Appropriation. Thank you and enjoy the Perion Release! Make sure to download the Attachment for those that need that Leonore Corruption Switch.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. theres mixed reviews. it all depends what kind of player u are.
a lot of people want to play the original game, so they try private servers, such as mapleroyals.
I never played the new maple, but looking at youtube it seems to be different and not really my cup of tea.
too much effects and damage all over the screen.

to move faster, u need speed. theres potions and equipments that gives u that, and also scrolls that gives u additional points.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi thanks for earlier, there's a number of problems with my game though. Oz has appeared now. My Luna quest is unable to progress, as it says I'm supposed to get a letter at the farm but there's no mailbox. Same with the Cami quest. I do have a Luna letter in my inventory though, but when I go talk to her there's no quest progression. Oz's quest has no progressed to having the house but I can't progress further.
Fixed it! Luna and Cami are now ready for you soon as you head there. Let us know if there's more issues. And Oz stops right as you get the House. Next update will have another 25 Affection Levels to gain with her.

This game made me want to try Maplestory again lol. But I haven't touched the game in over 10 years, is the whole Reboot deal worth going back for a bit?

Ours a little more player friendly and with more bells and whistles like control over EXP and Meso Rate as well as spawn rate. We hope you enjoy it if you do give it a shot.
loving the game but is there a faster way to scroll left and right with the arrow keys it feels so slow
Overtime yes, you will start to increase your movement speed bit by bit.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes