HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What is "Friends in the World"?
Friends in the World is a quest that activates all the content for pretty much every single character mid way into the game. To activate it, follow Leonore's storyline in Henesys and when you take ownership of the Domain, find your Training Post and find Friends in the World. You'll get the variable that will continue dozens of Routes for pretty much everyone you've met so far.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Friends in the World is a quest that activates all the content for pretty much every single character mid way into the game. To activate it, follow Leonore's storyline in Henesys and when you take ownership of the Domain, find your Training Post and find Friends in the World. You'll get the variable that will continue dozens of Routes for pretty much everyone you've met so far.
/using translator/
When will this quest open? I got to the point of fighting the Shadow Knight. (By the way, how to defeat him?)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
/using translator/
When will this quest open? I got to the point of fighting the Shadow Knight. (By the way, how to defeat him?)
You already have it available.

1. Use Professors Glasses
2. Arrive in Domain
3. Go outside tent
4. Go to the right of the camp
5. Head right through forests
6. Click on Training Post. You should see Friends in the World in the quest list

Shadow Knight simply just needs you to level up a bit. Go to Henesys and look for the NPC Audish. He gives quests that give you pretty good exp. That should help.

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
You already have it available.

1. Use Professors Glasses
2. Arrive in Domain
3. Go outside tent
4. Go to the right of the camp
5. Head right through forests
6. Click on Training Post. You should see Friends in the World in the quest list

Shadow Knight simply just needs you to level up a bit. Go to Henesys and look for the NPC Audish. He gives quests that give you pretty good exp. That should help.
Go to the right of the camp?
There is a ship to the right of the tent. There are no portals near the ship. The training post is located in the area to the left of the tent. But I did not see any quest there. Is this quest displayed in the quest list?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Go to the right of the camp?
There is a ship to the right of the tent. There are no portals near the ship. The training post is located in the area to the left of the tent. But I did not see any quest there. Is this quest displayed in the quest list?
You may have already activated it. Have you gotten any follow up quests with

Rain
Ming
Luna
etc?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Asuna endlessly accepts the quest(the hunting event). Is this by design or is this a bug?
How do I continue Rain's quest?
Rain's Event will pop as you play the story. Asuna is also acting as it should.

Do you have a Home Base yet? Has Kirito awakened yet?

And with Mai's event. When you go to Lith Harbor did you check to see if you had Mail from the walking Mailbox?

_Auzu

Dec 25, 2018
Rain's Event will pop as you play the story. Asuna is also acting as it should.

Do you have a Home Base yet? Has Kirito awakened yet?

And with Mai's event. When you go to Lith Harbor did you check to see if you had Mail from the walking Mailbox?
1) I don't need to kill mobs to complete Asuna's mission. I just go into the dialogue and every time the quest completion button is available to me.
2) I already have a home base. I think no.
3) I received a letter. I talked to Mai at her house, chose the second branch(corruption) and no further quest continuation.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
1) I don't need to kill mobs to complete Asuna's mission. I just go into the dialogue and every time the quest completion button is available to me.
2) I already have a home base. I think no.
3) I received a letter. I talked to Mai at her house, chose the second branch(corruption) and no further quest continuation.
Send me your Save.Sav and I can correct the Mai Twins issue. I'll see about the other stuff as well.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there any other actual sex scenes beyond titty fucks? just curious . . only anal scene I've seen so far comes from the sword tattoo, and it's from the past, and have yet to spot any vaginal . . again, mainly curious, I really like the game

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there any other actual sex scenes beyond titty fucks? just curious . . only anal scene I've seen so far comes from the sword tattoo, and it's from the past, and have yet to spot any vaginal . . again, mainly curious, I really like the game
There is actually.

Asuna
Athena
Leonore
Sophia
Maya
Luna
Lily
Rain
The Great Spirit

All have penetration scenes of varying degree's. It's bit low brow going into Henesys but soon afterwards it ramps up a lot.

Reactions: loner0125

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
i just finished got the glasses from maria's quest, went to domain, came back and now that asuna's quest ask me to go back i dont have them at all, any way to fix that?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i just finished got the glasses from maria's quest, went to domain, came back and now that asuna's quest ask me to go back i dont have them at all, any way to fix that?
Asuna or Maria? Also you're free to go back to the Domain whenever you want. Just use the Glasses you received through the Inventory or by putting it into a quick slot with 0-9.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
Asuna or Maria? Also you're free to go back to the Domain whenever you want. Just use the Glasses you received through the Inventory or by putting it into a quick slot with 0-9.
i dont have them, maybe i had the "use" inventory full or idk, the thing is that i went there while gathering some apples for maria and had to came back using 1 badges and kept going with the quest till asuna disappeared

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i dont have them, maybe i had the "use" inventory full or idk, the thing is that i went there while gathering some apples for maria and had to came back using 1 badges and kept going with the quest till asuna disappeared
That might've sequence broke something. Send me your Save and I'll take a look to see where you're at.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
here it is, as you'll see i have asuna's quest asking to use the glasses and i have no glasses just some memories there
(cheated a bit, wanted to make the grind a bit easier jajajaj, maybe that's one of the reasons of the bug/or it's just my stupidity)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Here you are. I gave you the Glasses back but that's weird that you don't have them. Either way let us know if that happens again.

Reactions: Vintabas
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes