VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game is especially for the kink bestiality. The graphics and renders are really beautiful, so does the animations but could be smoother and there is space to improvment. The story telling and game mechanics are OK for me.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

Disappointing is the word we are looking for here. It's rare to find this type of content and even rarer to find something decent that has this type of content. It's not a game, not a story and has very little to show for, just some quick images and on to the next one. If the dev would have fleshed out the story, the lewd content, everything, this would be gold. Disappointing indeed.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

tonny

I love beastly, don't know why. but this series Is the worst of them all... It says animated, but every scene Is kinda animated fom the same angle, every time, you don't see any action at all.... It's just VERY badly made, If you play ONE episode, you get the same angle EVERY time, it's really rediclious.
    I try the new update every time, hoping to see something diferent, but but It's the same crappy angle every time.
    It's lazyand poor work. So I give 1 star for beastly and one star for the models. But everything else, Is just terrible.
    So the 2 stars Is very high set.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ding000

Although i like the premise of the game and don't mind short tales. This game just really lacks attention to detail(also not a fan of the dogs having worded thoughts). Maybe i'm being to critical, but so many things are off about this game that it's just not worth playing.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

This isn't one of my top fets but I can sometimes dig it, played a lot of Druid shapechangers in various games so gives me a weirder slant on the concept. Really felt like there was a lack of knot content in this though which for this type of theme seems like the thing that sets it apart from just a regular pecker on a hairy short guy in a regular game. If that concept increases might increase my rating, it's definitely not a bad game, just not one that I think really visually runs with what makes it different.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

sean givens

lack of true effort in the second and third versions . if you lack the want in dealing with this game you should abandon the game. your first version shows effort and thought about a family going bestialities with pregnancy from the affair. now its more comic book and isn't to my liking any more .... sorry bro. I'm not looking forward to your games anymore ...
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ElConjo

King's Tale is a good game if you're in to bestiality. I appreciate this game for being directed at this specific fetish. The scenes are quiet captivating and the pacing of the game is properly done. My only complaint would be that the Models are a bit to generic. I'm pretty sure, I've seen most of them already in different games. But besides... I wish the DEV all the best with the development of this game!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BlackFoxEv

Spectacular, beautiful, captivating, with potential ...

There are defects, errors, things to improve; but when I mention the good things are not only the present, but the potentially future.

Keep improving!
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Brevity Chaos

Didn't get the hype around it. Thou it may be cuz of lack of bestiality games or something like that. Personally I didn't liked it. I agree I've no weird bestiality fetish but I can tolerate it enough to make a fap or two out of it. But this game just failed to get me aroused. I dunno why. Models r good. Writing is decent enough for dog MC. Animation thou need some more work. I liked the bestiality in the Crazydad comics but here it feels gross fsr. Anyway this game isn't for me at all.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This story is absolutely hilarious with good character development and great graphics would highly recommend if your into this sort of thing. The dialogue had me rolling good job DEV keep up the good work!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Fantastic game for fans of bestiality. Great art, straightforward gameplay and some very hot girls. I really like the fact that the game is organized in short stories that go straight to the action. This means every update is quite enjoyable and there's not a massive story to be followed.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

thalendir

Bestiality isn't that much popular, which is too bad imo, now the initial release has already some really good features, love the models and how it does not bueball you just like so many initial releases made. If that game keeps on being maintained I'll definitely contribute.
    Keep up the good work and the beasts !!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this is:

Pros:
    + Graphics Great
    + Characters Great
    + Hot Story
    + Good Playing time
    + Hot Doggy
    + Hot Sex
    + No Grinding
    + Fantastic Animation

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    Must say I missed his work lately and now he brought this Game out and I must say I loved it...
    Not so complex as MBF, but for me there was no running around bullshit,dont get me wrong, I loved MBF but if the Dev has it easier with Visual Novels,then he sure has my blessings for it.
    Graphics as always are Great, also the Animation is Superb, and the story line makes sense.
    He really is the King of Animals :love:

Overall:
    A Hot Story, Great scenes.
    Definitely worth the Download.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Arthur Curry

Same Dev as MBF - if you're not into besti leave please- he has great models great renders great animations.

this is just going to be a collection of his comics in the form of a game but as of the demo it looks good.