VN - Ren'Py - KingSized [v0.1.3] [SuperBig]

1. 5.00 star(s)

The_Harem_Lover

This is an excellent game, I love this game. The render quality is amazing, and the characters are so hot and beautiful, even though their boobs and butts are huge, I liked them. There are no animations.

I can't wait for more updates.
    Dev, please, don't abandon this game. ❤
  2. 5.00 star(s)

horsemanuk

as of the initial release, I really like the proportions of the MC dong and womens' boobs. There is not a lot to go off other than to say its looking promising.

I really hope the dev completes this and im looking forward to furture updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

daphnefan

Very short first release, but the writing is fantastic, the renders are excellent, and if you like giant dobonhonkeroos, you will love it. I'm looking forward to future releases. I hope the dev can keep this high quality up for many updates to come!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

uuhwhat

[v0.1.3]
    Not much to review here, the VN is about 10 minutes short as of now but the groundwork is promising. The renders are good, there is a story being set up that seems to be more than a cookie cutter idea that gets dropped two updates in, and the proportions are ridiculous (this is a good thing).
    I much appreciate a dev that knows what they're doing and doesn't try to bullshit you into reading walls of text when you just wanna jerk off. With a title like "KingSized", the game wears what it is on it's sleeve and you immediately know what you're getting youself into.
    At the same time I'd reckon/hope this is not just a barrage of barely connected sex scenes with no rhyme or reason to them.
    But as i said before, there's too little content to make any definitive judgement on the game as of right now. But i get a feeling that the dev is cooking something good here.