Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.2.2b] [Ada18980]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 13, 2023
So the dev nuked the public version and non-patreon site?
"Public version" AKA "free web version of Itch.io $10 version" is still available at Itch.io .
The developer is just not really happy to share any updates in regard to development progress.
So kemono is your source. There's not much there either though, so for once we're on the same side with subscribed patrons.

• Haha
Reactions: Punyo

googlerella

Nov 10, 2017
So the dev nuked the public version and non-patreon site?
Not sure where this claim came from, but nothing has changed. Free browser version is still at itchio like it has always been.

"The developer is just not really happy to share any updates in regard to development progress.
This is misinformation. The Discord server has its own section for patch notes on Nightly versions (unstable patreon versions) that are visible for everyone. Nightly versions are unstable, so while patrons get to try out the new features first, they also experience all the potentially game breaking bugs, which patrons happily test and bug report.

You would know about patch notes, if you did not decide to flee from the server after failing to hold a civil discussion without trying to put other opinions down to elevate yours, dropping your frail facade of an attempt at being intellectual. So ashamed you were that you made sure to delete every message you ever had written in the server.

ThetsSpore

Jun 22, 2018
Not sure where this claim came from, but nothing has changed. Free browser version is still at itchio like it has always been.

This is misinformation. The Discord server has its own section for patch notes on Nightly versions (unstable patreon versions) that are visible for everyone. Nightly versions are unstable, so while patrons get to try out the new features first, they also experience all the potentially game breaking bugs, which patrons happily test and bug report.

You would know about patch notes, if you did not decide to flee from the server after failing to hold a civil discussion without trying to put other opinions down to elevate yours, dropping your frail facade of an attempt at being intellectual. So ashamed you were that you made sure to delete every message you ever had written in the server.
When I went there previously I was getting an error. The link you gave is working, must've been a browser issue on my end.

EntrapedInDestiny

Mar 31, 2024
Save for those who want to have fun with bondage. after you load from code. you can open menu for cheat options. clear worn restraints then add all restraints.

Hotoke

Jan 24, 2018
I got captured not knowing what i was doing dragged deep into the dungeon and i guess lost
Yeah the game can be difficult at first. I'm not sure if you're aware but there is a panel allowing you to set the difficulty and increase your amount of perk points to 10 when you're setting up a new game.

It can help a lot when you're a beginner.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
Apr 13, 2023
Auto struggle button (one of the buttons in bottom right corner) is helpful for novice players too.
It'll try to shake everything off off you, one by one. So you won't have to grind every item's every icon.
Used best while hiding in barrel or chest.
Do note that it WILL eventually try Cut option (which will destroy some devices) and Struggle (which is noisy).
(and using this option anywhere near conveyor belts is generally a bad idea)

Even without free 10 perk points, it's possible to pick some negative perks which are basically free perk points.
Like 1pt rope bondage start (you can get rid of all these in shopkeeper's backroom, there's a spot set up for exactly that).
Or 1pt "depleted crystals break" (since crystal-using weaponry seems to be outrageously useless and inconvenient in current versions. And endgame devices which use crystals are... of dubious value).
Or "trapped furniture" perk which is more of a nuisance rather than a menace (unless you'll obliviously step into display stand - which is a bad idea anyway).

Reactions: bazelgeuse

madok

Feb 21, 2020
Or "trapped furniture" perk which is more of a nuisance rather than a menace (unless you'll obliviously step into display stand - which is a bad idea anyway).
is this a new perk cause i dont see that one in the version i have
sounds interesting

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes