blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
I'm running into a weird thing where I can't change the name of a character. I could be my monitor setup or something else making it weird. When I click on a text box it automatically deactivates after less than a second so I can only type one character. (I guess I'll try restarting my computer and see if that fixes it)

NVM Restarting my PC fixed the issue.

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 2649715
You are in the middle of a wrestling match, then you pull her panties down and a dick flops out...

Wrestler: ".. so, it's a sword fight what you're looking for!" lol

THX for the share...
Opponent: En garde!

Okay the models look pretty different from KFC1, I like that.

The one thing I didn't like tho:
View attachment 2650487
Why does the dude literally look like Andrew fucking Tate?
Because that way you can pork him in the ass with a femboy character (lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zepheral

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Kinky Fight Club, despite having some obvious flaws, was still a fantastic game with some very interesting and unique design. I enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately the next two games from Zed (Dungeon Coup and Solar City Heroes) were some utmost disappointment when he decided to move on to making real-time-control games which turned out clunky AF. Those two were literally unplayable by my standards.
That is to say I'm so glad to see Zed finally back to making KYFC 2. Hope we'll get a straight upgrade from the first title.

Jan 21, 2020
Hotdog this is hell of an upgrade from the first game, well just from the screenshots anyway, haven't played it yet but it's a lot more appealing to look at and the UI doesn't look like a nightmare to navigate.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
what i missed in the last game was the winner useing the loser after winning to satisfay them self has this been added in the new game? :) hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)

Reactions: Ekgooseto

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
ohh wtf? and I just actually bought the old game on steam.... just a couple of weeks ago.. dang

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
Everytime i start the game the graphics glitches and it eats upp my ram and crash my computer for some reason? :LOL:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
Everytime i start the game the graphics glitches and it eats upp my ram and crash my computer for some reason? :LOL:
is u problem , me first start game , no have find any no work , work all perfect me have 16 gb ram , no have idea people have less 16 gb have problem , u need try , start game , turn all grapic potato and try this mode

mawfx42

Nov 16, 2021
Are strappons avoidable?
for some reason my game forced the female character to always have strapons, but there is a work around:
in the (preference-visuals) you can show futa dick only in sex interactions turn that on and the active female setup to become futanari.
there wont be any strapon or dick as long as the moves done by the character dont require it (passive).
edit : if this doesnt work try to also override the roles before the match and force the character to become futanari

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes