Sunsa

Jan 3, 2018
Will be keeping an eye on this, but the male models are way too far down the Uncanny Valley for me. Here's hoping they get some work done like the female models did.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I liked the first one: character creation, I made myself a big mamma then online play where my big mamma scared everyone. What's new? I couldn't find character creation and online and when I entered the ring everything looked like a 2D game ... I deleted it instantly... did I miss any improvement from KF1?

freval

Jun 16, 2018
More femdom and feet moves please!! and some trample for femdom maybe it would be great but has perfect potential thx.

Reactions: wsdh

tontoman

May 4, 2017
The game is amazing but it's very hard on my computer even in potato mode holy hell.
Check your frame rates if you have a good system. Often games with these engines aren't FPS limited and your GPU tries to self destruct doing 1,000 FPS. If you vsync it in game or with your GPU drivers should be fine. In a case like this, going potato mode makes it worse as with less graphical options, less work to slow the GPU fps down.

Reactions: primalsplit

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
From the little bit I know about that Tate guy I'm sure the only homage MrZ would do with him would be as the butt of the joke. His personality seems to be the polar opposite of Tate. Which shows in the games where the characters usually respect each other no matter their identity. With the occasional villain being the exception. But just fuck them :p

Will we see femboys/traps?
Are strappons avoidable?
Based on the experience on all of the Devs games they are highly customizable to tailor towards every ones kinks/likes and dislikes. You can either drown in dicks or you could choose to never see one or everything in between.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Cool to see a new project by Mr.Z, but how is it different from the first part? I'm guessing it's got a different story in campaign mode, but aside from that...?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Cool to see a new project by Mr.Z, but how is it different from the first part? I'm guessing it's got a different story in campaign mode, but aside from that...?
It's got a 2 on the box.
Joking aside, other than maybe better but similar style graphics (going my memory), I didn't notice any difference. Same move list etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

michalt26

Jun 1, 2017
I love how there is a turn based option now! in KyFC1, everything happened way too fast, and I couldn't read all the descriptions, understand what the opponent did, think about what to do like evaluate all my options or look at the costs, or even just sit and fully enjoy each animation before it changed. Turn based with looping animations is way better in my opinion.

Reactions: Ekgooseto
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes