Flash Abandoned Kinoko Explodo [v3.1] [BallsDeepWeep]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BallsDeepWeep

Jan 31, 2020
Attention to the roaches in this thread, and all future roaches; Your Chariot has Arrived.

1. You will be hearing from my team of lawyers.

2. There is a FREE VERSION of this game on my Patreon, Twitter and Discord.

I made this game by putting a lot of time, money, and love on the line. Ask yourself; why do you think you deserve free entertainment? My business is just starting and you're already stealing what I am offering for free. What a pathetic community.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!~ if you like what you see, and want to support the movement. Please visit;

Patreon;

Twitter;

Discord;

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Dev of this game is trying to spread misinformation about his own game on here. I hope we developed enough trust with everyone to show that we do not allow any viruses or any type of crypto miner type games on here.

Please report any such posts and we will check them out. Repeated offenses will result in a ban for trying to spread a virus.

BallsDeepWeep

Jan 31, 2020
Dev of this game is trying to spread misinformation about his own game on here. I hope we developed enough trust with everyone to show that we do not allow any viruses or any type of crypto miner type games on here.

Please report any such posts and we will check them out. Repeated offenses will result in a ban for trying to spread a virus.
You are hosting my content here without my permission.

• Angry
Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

BallsDeepWeep

Jan 31, 2020
If you like what you see here and want to see more of it, then I need the support. I released KX it January, the culmination of 2 years of work. And this moderator's response is a bugman's *shrug*. Typical.

BallsDeepWeep

Jan 31, 2020
You deleted all my replies. Why? That is so pathetic. Your cult is way too insular.
I want you to take my content down and accredit my free version;

Where did Ryhan's *shrug* reply go? Why delete how you really feel? Aren't the moderators proud of their backwards community?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You deleted all my replies. Why? That is so pathetic. Your cult is way too insular.
I want you to take my content down and accredit my free version;

Where did Ryhan's *shrug* reply go? Why delete how you really feel? Aren't the moderators proud of their backwards community?
You got your wish <3

Boyox JR

May 14, 2020
Its a shame she has no balls....Ill never understand the no balls futa...Like I get it, that is the gimmick, Pussy and cock...but I appreciate so much more, this: Pussy covered by balls and cock. Just gotta lift those plump dick titties to see it...Not having balls....removes so much of the aesthetic....it looks weird! and defeats the purpose of how they cum....and...is just not sexy to me...just sayin, just my oppinion.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Its a shame she has no balls....Ill never understand the no balls futa...Like I get it, that is the gimmick, Pussy and cock...but I appreciate so much more, this: Pussy covered by balls and cock. Just gotta lift those plump dick titties to see it...Not having balls....removes so much of the aesthetic....it looks weird! and defeats the purpose of how they cum....and...is just not sexy to me...just sayin, just my oppinion.
It removes the possibility of the balls touching and accidental gay happening.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Yeah, not bad for a few minutes kill. Love the animation and ATD of the penis.. twitching, swelling, veining. About the only downside I found is it has music that cannot be turned off separately from the voicings.

Edit: Yes you can choose balls. Game has 4 modes.
1) Balls with cut (foreskin)
2) Balls with uncut..
3) No balls with cut..
4) No balls with uncut..

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I don't understand how this got the [3D game] tag, because it's not.. You can't move the camera view around the girl nor turn the girl around. What you see in the screenshots is exactly how it is; an animated flat picture.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote