VN - Unity - Completed - Kirakira Stars Idol Project Nagisa [Final] [sushi_soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

I'm pretty sure my review not gonna reach anyone, so ill keep it short. I just make it as gesture to any game i enjoyed.

Art style - This type of lively and colorful art is always pretty amazing and joyful to play, but not some static images with text. It's alike "fantazy tavern sextet" :giggle:
    Gameplay/story - I can't say there is gameplay, since the story is narrow, with some choices that doesn't affect anything but for a while the text after. The story is decent and this game is the second one of the sequence. The last one is with the "Reika" girl, and its start litteraly with the ending of this one...

H-scenes - That was the most disappointment part for me. The h-scenes are only few, and they come total separately from the main story
    ( with some different ending numberation from the menu, so u literally could see them before the story), which didn't make sence and don't bring em with the meaning it should been. The censorship is another put down.

Overall the game won't disappoint you i'm assure if the artstyle took you, so give it a try