VN Completed Complete [KiriKiri][Full] Omae wa Juujin Niku Benki Tanezuke Mugen Loop [Kokuchou]

dexy58

Sep 28, 2021
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: Package and Download version
Language: English translation/Japanese game

Instructions/Information
Extract contents of Patch.zip and place the files inside the game root folder.

Patch

Download

Preview Images:
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Looks nice. I read the other thread, did you really go through 20 thousand lines in the last 20 days? That's insane

dexy58

Sep 28, 2021
Looks nice. I read the other thread, did you really go through 20 thousand lines in the last 20 days? That's insane
Thank you :)

The >20k lines of text is kind of a "lie". Basically, I took total number of lines in scenario1.xp3, however each line of text is at least 3-4 lines long:

1.) Name of the character speaking (unless it's a monologue, then this doesn't exist)
2.) Actual text
3.) [cpg] - to stop text from being skipped
4.) Empty line

This is repeated for each line of text, not to mention I didn't include cg transition or developer comments which can vary anywhere between 1-8 lines of code.

Also, at the beginning, I was really invested in the VN, so that's why the translation was progressing quickly.
Not to mention, some of the text and voice lines are straight up copy/pasted, especially in the routes (I'm dead serious).
Additionally, the reason total lines of code changed for almost each status update is because I separated some of the text in multiple lines, and I actually fixed some of the bugs in the text - the biggest one is text being skipped because they straight up forgot to add [cpg] on at least 3 lines of text.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Man this game is a Male Domination lover's dream! I love the premise of it so much! I can't believe it passed under my radar! Thanks a lot dexy58 for translating it... I'll try to report any non-translated/forgotten text.

Reactions: dexy58

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Checking
is down

Found a link

Last edited:

Keraza

Sep 5, 2021

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you the link on the Topic works!

Just to be sure, there is no Patch-Only download available? Because i already have an unpatched game installed and the 1.5 GB File looks like the full game to me.
Sadly..... no I don't think there is a link for the Patch only...