• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None (Kisaku, Elf) Can Anyone Assist Me In Getting A Guide Or 100% Save File For This Game Please?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys! :)

So here's the thing, I was finally able to get hold of the hentai game Kisaku made by Elf (always wanted to play it), it isn't translated and it's in Japanese, I've always thought it would be just a generic Visual Novel so it would be easy enough to just trial and error my way through it and get the scenes. But, as it turns out it's actually a lot more complex than your average VN and is very difficult to play if you don't know Japanese as you can fail by picking the wrong choices, for instance I kept failing 30 seconds in because you have to choose a very specific string of choices in order to progress. I eventually did get past the beginning part through trial and error somehow, but with no idea how to replicate what I did, it seems the game opens up after that and you can free roam around, but you can still fail. It also doesn't help that I have no idea how to save or if I even can.

I've been looking around for guides and/or save files for the game but was ultimately unsuccessful in doing so unfortunately. So I had no choice but to make a request here because I didn't know where else to ask about this. It's a long shot, but is there some way to cheat/crack the game and unlock all the scenes, or does anyone know of any guides/walkthroughs or saves files for it please? I'd really appreciate it.

It's probably against site rules for me to post the game considering it's untranslated, but if it's somehow allowed then I'll happily post it for someone to mod/cheat it somehow if possible. This is my first thread of any kind by the way, so if I've screwed anything up let me know :p

Last edited: