A heroine tasked with killing an evil demon planning to destroy the world"​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Developer: Kishi -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thank you to BaasB for the links

675630_79486724_p1_master1200.jpg 675629_79486724_p0.png 675628_79486724_p2_master1200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Looks cool i guess, will try it out

Edit : After playing it, it could be a pretty good game to just spend your time. The story is just the prologue and some quests after the prologue, but if this was a full game definitely would've played it all the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: uyuo and tuShua

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Played for about 20 minutes, and I don't think there's much more to do. The long intro and long prologue make up most of that playtime. I beat the "boss armor bee" and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do. There isn't even any other combat other than the "boss fight" and you're extremely overpowered for that fight so I don't think combat is really implemented yet. The 0.2 version number is pretty accurate.

Also the tags and description are wrong, this is a female protagonist game. There isn't even anyone else living in her house. Description makes this sound like a slice of life type game similar to imouto or Summer Memories and this is just standard RPGM fare. Maybe that's what the dev has planned, but currently the plot is "female heroine tasked with killing an evil demon planning to destroy the world" (EDIT: OP updated tags and fixed description)

There's a few typical scenes so far, I don't think sex is implemented yet, the only scenes I saw were mild harassment--pretty standard for what you'd expect in the beginnings of an RPGM game. No nudity that I saw other than undressing her at home.

There's also no run option, so I hope the dev sorts that out because walking everywhere at slow speed in RPGM games is bad news. Translation is also weird, feels like MTL. Lots of names without capitalization and item pickups are missing their names upon interaction (when you pick something up it just says +1). Inventory displays item names correctly though.

Thanks for the upload

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017
First i wanna say, the developer very sensitive about his works being published, he may even really stop working on that. I just said that to be clear, so guys be careful. (By the way, if you ask me, i'm always happy about idea a GOOD CONTENT being able for people to enjoy)

Anyway in my opinion: This game includes Shota,NTR,Oldman,and will be bestiality in future i guess,this game is very simillar to a Curse of pleasure maded by (RanneRo), so for me this is a VERY GOOD game, but on VERY EARLY STAGE of development.

For the uploader, add: Shota,Oldman,NTR tags to the game.

Jul 9, 2017
Developers have to understand that no matter what piece of software you are making, it will be pirated at some point in some measure by some amount of people. There's realistically nothing you can do about it if you aren't planning on spending thousands of dollars and thousands of man hours into preventing that.
If people like your work, they will donate to you, hundreds of games have proven this. Stopping working on your software because a couple of dozens shared it without your consent is the best way to lose out on every potential supporter.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
First i wanna say, the developer very sensitive about his works being published, he may even really stop working on that. I just said that to be clear, so guys be careful. (By the way, if you ask me, i'm always happy about idea a GOOD CONTENT being able for people to enjoy)

Anyway in my opinion: This game includes Shota,NTR,Oldman,and will be bestiality in future i guess,this game is very simillar to a Curse of pleasure maded by (RanneRo), so for me this is a VERY GOOD game, but on VERY EARLY STAGE of development.

you got a link to his latest raw version?

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
Developers have to understand that no matter what piece of software you are making, it will be pirated at some point in some measure by some amount of people. There's realistically nothing you can do about it if you aren't planning on spending thousands of dollars and thousands of man hours into preventing that.
If people like your work, they will donate to you, hundreds of games have proven this. Stopping working on your software because a couple of dozens shared it without your consent is the best way to lose out on every potential supporter.
Yup so true. Majority of games that were pirated gained increased publicity and pirating is sort of marketing. Whether they like it or not, pirating can be beneficial cause people will be aware of the game. I for one pirated games just to see the actual gameplay and story ( Almost all published games by Kagura games), and as a result i ended up buying the games because i wanted to support the developers for making it.

If this dev does not agree or accept it, then fine he has the right and free to choose that decision. But in developing games you have to take a lot of risks. There are a lot of good people out there that will support a game if the dev is putting an effort and hardwork for the game he/she is making.

That being said, i do hope this game keeps on updating as i see a lot of potential and it would be a really waste to see this abandoned. The artstyle is really good for me. Thanks again for sharing.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018

What do you mean by 'very sensitive'? He can't take criticism?

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
What do you mean by 'very sensitive'? He can't take criticism?
it's not about criticism but his content it's not public, only for the ones that support him on fantia. he even asks for people to leave their opinions of the game. i've supported him a month and i'm gonna support him once i get money to spend "off topic". but maybe he doesn't want his works to be public on another websites

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes