RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Wish there was an option to avoid the ugly bastard child. Also don't want his ugly old father to screw scelia's mom. xD

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
First i wanna say, the developer very sensitive about his works being published, he may even really stop working on that. I just said that to be clear, so guys be careful.
Yeah, I've seen this scenario a few times, even to the point where a dev actually interrupted his work and stopped the pledging, just to test waters and see his fans begging for him to get back (and he did).

When money is involved, it is really unlikely for someone to completely disregard a project many supporters are fond of, piracy or not, they will still get money from those who wish to support them.

Its a nice failsafe to those who get easily scared by that warning, but I don't think he will throw everything out of the door when rumors of a leak reach his ears, especially now that he got involved with the development of the game, early yes, but its not conceptual drawings anymore and his supporters are looking forward to it more than ever.

Also, he should think of said supporters who actually subscribed to an higher fanbox tier to get access to the game, they would feel cheated if he interrupted its work because of leaks and I dont think they'd continue to pledge that much money just for static CG.

I know if I was to make a game, I'd do the same thing to get people more attached and "scared" of leaking stuff that easily, but I would never dream of throwing away this chance at making money and expanding my audience outside of the CGs market

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If a developer is willing to stop working on a project because someone pirated it, I don't think they are very committed to their project then. That sounds like a person looking for an easy out. Either that or he is an idiot. Piracy as mentioned before is an inevitability, if developers canceled projects or stopped selling them every time someone pirated it, they would never make money. If he isn't actually serious about this though, then he is making a very stupid move because the games has been pirated, so when he finds it and he will if he does not cancel his project we see it for what it no doubt is; an empty threat with nothing backing it up. Either way this dev is backing himself into a corner here for nothing. Look at the guy who developed Cursed armor. Dude tried EVERYTHING to keep people from pirating his game. It never worked it was still pirated. All in all this developer seems like he hasn't put much thought into things, or like I said he was just looking for an out. Not someone I think should be getting your support but that is just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
If a developer is willing to stop working on a project because someone pirated it, I don't think they are very committed to their project then. That sounds like a person looking for an easy out. Either that or he is an idiot.
I'm almost certain its a way for him to straighten up his supporters as much as possible, this is one of the many tactics used not only in this business, an empty threat that works wonders and it costs virtually nothing, I know I would adopt it aswell.

This is no mere mod or amateurish project where devs can quit soon as someone insults them, I believe he understands perfectly well that many of his supporters (both japanese and westerners) would quit giving him money if he did stop producing the game, additionally, he would burn his chance at expanding his fanbase outside of the CGs market, which is crucial for growth and making more money in general.

The worst I could expect, if he is indeed committed to instill fear into his supporters, would be that he'd temporarily disable his fanbox, only to resume everything after seeing his subscribers shitting their pants just enough :sneaky: .

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm almost certain its a way for him to straighten up his supporters as much as possible, this is one of the many tactics used not only in this business, an empty threat that works wonders and it costs virtually nothing, I know I would adopt it aswell.

This is no mere mod or amateurish project where devs can quit soon as someone insults them, I believe he understands perfectly well that many of his supporters (both japanese and westerners) would quit giving him money if he did stop producing the game, additionally, he would burn his chance at expanding his fanbase outside of the CGs market, which is crucial for growth and making more money in general.

The worst I could expect, if he is indeed committed to instill fear into his supporters, would be that he'd temporarily disable his fanbox, only to resume everything after seeing his subscribers shitting their pants just enough :sneaky: .
Without a doubt it is an empty threat and if it isn't and he quits for good like I said he never had any intention of finishing it in the first place and he doesn't deserve anyone's support. I don't have much respect for people who use fear tactics to keep people "in line" it doesn't work in the long run and at the end of the day he is just going to end up looking like an ass. With that being said in the short term there are gonna be some fans shitting their pants and crying without a doubt lol.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Without a doubt it is an empty threat and if it isn't and he quits for good like I said he never had any intention of finishing it in the first place and he doesn't deserve anyone's support. I don't have much respect for people who use fear tactics to keep people "in line" it doesn't work in the long run and at the end of the day he is just going to end up looking like an ass. With that being said in the short term there are gonna be some fans shitting their pants and crying without a doubt lol.
When just starting out and having a smaller group of fans, its actually easier to pull it off, ensuring that you get at least that layer of die-hard fans. After that, yeah, you are pretty much bound to have a leaker who just doesn't care, but until then, its a practice that can make him feel more comfortable I guess.

I agree that threatening the people who are giving you money makes you look indeed like an ass and given how many japanese operate, they often do lack an understanding of how to treat people from a business fidelty perspective, they are not used to piracy as we are and thus often fail (or fake) to see the benefits of it.

Jul 7, 2018
So the dev is one of those "pirates are at fault that my game didn't sell" kind of people? Its such a dumb excuse... Pirating is not and never has been a threat to the gaming industry. If people have money and they like a game, they will support it. If they don't have money, they can't buy it so its not like you're losing out on a sale in the first place. Hell they might get it later if they get money and liked your game that they pirated (speaking from experience).

I grew up poor and have "gotten games for free" throughout my childhood, but then I got a job and I'm currently sitting on over 200 games for the PS4 alone. Then again since Sony decided to move to Commiefornia and is not actively banning/censoring the games I like, I'm back to "getting games for free". Now I only buy eroges (bought like 6 last month) cause I want to support the genre and the creators and a few occasional indie games.

TL;DR: make good games, don't be an ass and money will come even if people pirate your games.

Jul 7, 2018
First i wanna say, the developer very sensitive about his works being published, he may even really stop working on that. I just said that to be clear, so guys be careful. (By the way, if you ask me, i'm always happy about idea a GOOD CONTENT being able for people to enjoy)

Anyway in my opinion: This game includes Shota,NTR,Oldman,and will be bestiality in future i guess,this game is very simillar to a Curse of pleasure maded by (RanneRo), so for me this is a VERY GOOD game, but on VERY EARLY STAGE of development.

For the uploader, add: Shota,Oldman,NTR tags to the game.
Thanks for recommending "Curse of pleasure", haven't heard of it before and it looks good. I really like the genre, but these kinds of games are really rare, well... translated ones anyway. The west seems to be really into vanilla content for some reason.

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
So the dev is one of those "pirates are at fault that my game didn't sell" kind of people? Its such a dumb excuse... Pirating is not and never has been a threat to the gaming industry. If people have money and they like a game, they will support it. If they don't have money, they can't buy it so its not like you're losing out on a sale in the first place. Hell they might get it later if they get money and liked your game that they pirated (speaking from experience).

I grew up poor and have "gotten games for free" throughout my childhood, but then I got a job and I'm currently sitting on over 200 games for the PS4 alone. Then again since Sony decided to move to Commiefornia and is not actively banning/censoring the games I like, I'm back to "getting games for free". Now I only buy eroges (bought like 6 last month) cause I want to support the genre and the creators and a few occasional indie games.

TL;DR: make good games, don't be an ass and money will come even if people pirate your games.
Even poor people like me contribute where we can. I only search for the free versions to begin with, as I simply don't have the money to pay for everything right away, especially when it might not be worth the limited money I actually have access to. If I enjoy the game and find it worth my money then I wont have a problem paying for it, but there's only one way to truly judge if something is or is not, and that's by trying it.

If anything it makes the developers more money as it grants a broader range of people access to their game who might not have tried it otherwise.

Reactions: SiegH (KazeVongola)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I really dig the artstyle and the fetishes would also be my cup of tea but reading through the posts here I doubt that we will see a finished version of this game.

Yes pirating games exist and especially for H-Games you can not avoid getting your game pirated at one way or another.
But some devs fail to see that this could also be a opportunity for marketing or publicity. Just sayin...

I remember the circle Eclipse Works that made Ariadne and Magica. Both very good games and Ariadne is one of my favorite H-Games of all time... but they were really pissed that the games were pirated. So pissed actually that they stopped making games entirely....and this is a real shame.

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
I'll steal his game without regret. I supported him for 300 yen back when he released the first version, then for another month afterwards. For the second version of the game he upped the requirement to 500 yen, so I couldn't even try it out.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Less than 100 megabytes.
Look like barely a demo right now.
Lovely heroine anyway.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Right so at the end of this version, you get told by the creator that he really doesn't want his game to be spread via piracy or the like. And he'll stop working on it if you continue to pirate it.

So yeah, if you got some sense in you, save yourself the money for supporting him until you're sure he'll continue working on this, cuz you don't want to spend money and get nothing in return now would you.

zeroknight34

Jul 10, 2019
Seriously, a dev who'd be petty enough to refuse to work on a game if it's unfinished versions are shared?

That is not a dev worth supporting, as he'd never finish a single game. I can understanding disliking piracy but...
Sadly it's a common thing, some devs tend to take the idea of there game being pirated hard but still they should be prepared for that kind of thing. If they have a difficult time dealing with it then they shouldn't bother uploading there game at all.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I remember the circle Eclipse Works that made Ariadne and Magica. Both very good games and Ariadne is one of my favorite H-Games of all time... but they were really pissed that the games were pirated. So pissed actually that they stopped making games entirely....and this is a real shame.
I was wondering what happened to them, if Ariadne wasn't that big of a hit and they called it there, which I doubted since it indeed was one of the best h-games of all time. But atleast now I know why they quit. Tragic.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
Yeah, I've seen this scenario a few times, even to the point where a dev actually interrupted his work and stopped the pledging, just to test waters and see his fans begging for him to get back (and he did).

When money is involved, it is really unlikely for someone to completely disregard a project many supporters are fond of, piracy or not, they will still get money from those who wish to support them.

Its a nice failsafe to those who get easily scared by that warning, but I don't think he will throw everything out of the door when rumors of a leak reach his ears, especially now that he got involved with the development of the game, early yes, but its not conceptual drawings anymore and his supporters are looking forward to it more than ever.

Also, he should think of said supporters who actually subscribed to an higher fanbox tier to get access to the game, they would feel cheated if he interrupted its work because of leaks and I dont think they'd continue to pledge that much money just for static CG.

I know if I was to make a game, I'd do the same thing to get people more attached and "scared" of leaking stuff that easily, but I would never dream of throwing away this chance at making money and expanding my audience outside of the CGs market
para obtener acceso al juego solo debes tener la promesa mas basica que es como 5$ en yens, los que pagan la promesa mas grande son para obtener un trabajo a pedido, pocos estan en esa opcion y subira 1 cada cierto tiempo, la verdad el juego lo esta haciendo cada 2 meses aproximadamente cada actualizacion, espero realmente que no lo cancele ya que yo ingrese hace unos meses justamente por eso y hasta ahora no habia ninguna filtracion, pero si lo hace ya que se puede hacer mas que esperar que cambie de idea a futuro si lo hace

Last edited:

Naosei123

Sep 11, 2018
I followed him on Pixiv even before he started creating this game and i think his arts are pretty nice. I have no way of paying for his fanbox but I would definitely support him by buying the game if he ever released it :^)

Reactions: Nicknameunico
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes