RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Can't it be tagged as shota without sex?
I believe the tag in general is better if hid or left alone for... reasons. Afterall, anyone interested can verify that very content from both the pixiv and twitter sources to make up his mind and eventually decide if supporting the game.

oatscorn

Nov 17, 2019
I believe the tag in general is better if hid or left alone for... reasons. Afterall, anyone interested can verify that very content from both the pixiv and twitter sources to make up his mind and eventually decide if supporting the game.
Ok, I get it haha

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Sorry to bump but how much h-content is there(Till V 0.2) I only found 3 things: The dirty house,farm guy and friend in forest.
And demo ends after defeating bee or is there more?

oatscorn

Nov 17, 2019
Sorry to bump but how much h-content is there(Till V 0.2) I only found 3 things: The dirty house,farm guy and friend in forest.
And demo ends after defeating bee or is there more?
There are something else in the cave and the poor village, but mostly irrelevant.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Did the cave but just goblin hypnotising and running for safety. I presume we still can't enter the cave.
Overall loving the artstyle and hoping to see a full version this year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Did the cave but just goblin hypnotising and running for safety. I presume we still can't enter the cave.
Overall loving the artstyle and hoping to see a full version this year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There´s two more events in a cave you get to after the slums (you can´t exit said cave), one requires you to talk to Secilia's mother about Mas first.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Kish fanbox game 0.3.ver

6/20/2020 08:00

I did my best for you. As a result, I was able to launch many events earlier than expected. Thank you for your support.
[Updates]
Win: - - - - -
★Add new map 'Magic Camp'
★main story: front of a volcano
♥H Event- A total of 10
Sage1+Short Event
Suspicious Pharmacist 1
Miner 2
Dirty Man2
Mars2+Short Event
Mars 3
Blue-haired Boy2
Bonus Event - Sudden Rain

When I was testing, there was no bug in the game. But there may be something I missed, so please let me know if you found it.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Kish fanbox game 0.3.ver

MEGA
I did my best for you. As a result, I was able to launch many events earlier than expected. Thank you for your support.
[Updates]
♥H Event- A total of 10
Sage1+Short Event
Suspicious Pharmacist 1
Miner 2
Dirty Man2
Mars2+Short Event
Mars 3
Blue-haired Boy2

When I was testing, there was no bug in the game. But there may be something I missed, so please let me know if you found it.
Kish fanbox game 0.3.ver

MEGA
[Updates]
♥H Event- A total of 10
Sage1+Short Event
Suspicious Pharmacist 1
Miner 2
Dirty Man2
Mars2+Short Event
Mars 3
Blue-haired Boy2

thanks pal. i cant wait to play this game. im already sub 2 patreon so maybe i will sub his patreon in august.

Reactions: ashhh13

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
And here I thought Sinisistar was the only game to look forward to.
Also thanks for hint on the cave event.

medovixxx1337

Dec 13, 2018
Kish fanbox game 0.3.ver

MEGA
[Updates]
♥H Event- A total of 10
Sage1+Short Event
Suspicious Pharmacist 1
Miner 2
Dirty Man2
Mars2+Short Event
Mars 3
Blue-haired Boy2

:love::love::love::love::love::love: THAAAANKS

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Love the art of the game, looks very promising. I can´t wait to see more, and i hope they add a lot of scenes of the mom too.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes