RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 26, 2020
I think brother/Dead Husband. Brother has some feelings for his sister looks like but is being Tsundere about it. She seems him as little kid he wants her to see him as a man.
Unfortunately that ain't gonna lil Bro.
The husband of the milf as alive, He is a merchant of some sort is what she said as far as i can remember.

I have an idea that the game has long been completed. judging by donat posters on the developer's site. By the way, another project of fishing money.
My speculation is that, He already did the CGs in advance since based on his profile he already drew some/most of the event CGs he could use for his game. The only thing probably that takes his time is the coding side of the development. And that's just my hunch.

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
My speculation is that, He already did the CGs in advance since based on his profile he already drew some/most of the event CGs he could use for his game. The only thing probably that takes his time is the coding side of the development. And that's just my hunch.
He already started drawing these characters and fanbox only pictures well before even considering making the game, so its actually a smart move on his part to make his work proactive, as to speed up his game production and having art assets always at the ready.

Reactions: TheGucciTheory

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
While the art is nice, I really, really dislike the whole "strong and experienced woman becomes helpless when a dick shows up".

But, who knows, there might be some other paths should this game ever be finished.

Edit: Also I wish Mars wasn't quite as much of an asshole.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
While the art is nice, I really, really dislike the whole "strong and experienced woman becomes helpless when a dick shows up".

But, who knows, there might be some other paths should this game ever be finished.

Edit: Also I wish Mars wasn't quite as much of an asshole.
I fear most of the author kinks won't align with yours anytime soon then :sneaky:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I don't really want to say this but..
Congrats, u gonna drop this game soon :ROFLMAO:
Good to know I guess.

Edit: I mean, I am sad since the art is amazing. But better to know something isn't up your alley then being annoyed while playing.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
acaba de hacer un comunicado sobre algunos puntos, entre ellos lo de la pirateria, por lo menos dice que no parara el trabajo del juego si a sus donadores no les molesta que el juego se distribuya fuera de ellos, ya que solo hace el juego principalmente para sus donadores, que era el punto que mas me preocupaba, y tambien dice que no lo vean como una persona que hace juegos exclusivamente, su trabajo principal es el arte y el juego es un adicional por los pedidos que le hicieron, por lo menos ha dicho esto hasta ahora

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
acaba de hacer un comunicado sobre algunos puntos, entre ellos lo de la pirateria, por lo menos dice que no parara el trabajo del juego si a sus donadores no les molesta que el juego se distribuya fuera de ellos, ya que solo hace el juego principalmente para sus donadores, que era el punto que mas me preocupaba, y tambien dice que no lo vean como una persona que hace juegos exclusivamente, su trabajo principal es el arte y el juego es un adicional por los pedidos que le hicieron, por lo menos ha dicho esto hasta ahora
Hmmm good to know he is not too moodyof his game getting distributed I hope he develops the game fully and not drop it halfway. His art is good but really love to play this game entirely.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm good to know he is not too moodyof his game getting distributed I hope he develops the game fully and not drop it halfway. His art is good but really love to play this game entirely.
Given the lack of his little mascotte pet at the end of this demo (the one asking for the game to not be shared elsewhere), I'd say he was primarily afraid of piracy at the very beginning of production. Now that his numbers of high tier subscribers have risen to a comfortable level, he is probably become confident enough to not mind it anymore.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I really really hope that the heroine does not become meaner to the younger bro as she falls further like in Curse of pleasure:cry:.
This is one thing I absolutely dislike in Incest NTR. It makes me cry.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I really really hope that the heroine does not become meaner to the younger bro as she falls further like in Curse of pleasure:cry:.
This is one thing I absolutely dislike in Incest NTR. It makes me cry.
If I remember correctly, In Curse of pleasure there is some sort of corruption going on a both sexual and attitude level. Here Secilia is a genuinely simple and dumb girl who feels neglected by her brother and thus is treating Mas as a replacement of sorts, having said that, I think its unlikely that she will get mean to her family that she admitted loving so much, on the contrary, I presume there might be 2 possibilities:

1. After enough corruption has kicked in, she might get back to her brother and (forcefully) seduce him, almost to the point of humiliation, probably leading to gangbangs where the bro takes part.

2. After being pressured so much by her brother, she might start not caring to hide her kinky relationship with Mas and the other dudes anymore, letting him discover them and either bring him in (point 1) or having him run away in desperation.

Yeah, I admit those are still kinda bad outcomes, but there are far worse ones in the NTR genre.

If the author doesn't like incest or showing off micropenises, we might never see the little bro in any scene, although it has happened in a few games that devs introduced the cucked guy in some humiliating scenes, so I wouldn't exclude it completely.

Coabe

Jun 26, 2020
Ahh that's the kind of game i like. There's nothing better than a shotacon game where you manage to suck an older girl's bigboobs. I hope the dev doesn't abandon this one.

What is the 2 last events in the memo? Is it possible to complete?
[edit] I found the sage event, i'm looking for the last one now.
Fortunaly the last event was in the same place. Done.

I'm surprised this game has this much content for a 0.3 version. Is very well made and the art is awesome. Something here and there could be better, but in general it's already a good game.
Dont mind if I ask but how do I trigger the events you mentioned ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes