RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
You guys say Curse of Pleasure is similar to this game but do you guys know of/recommend any other games like this? Where you play as a female protag who has the body of a goddess but is sexually ignorant and dumb? This particular type of kink is hella underrated.

Reactions: elwingo
May 16, 2017
You guys say Curse of Pleasure is similar to this game but do you guys know of/recommend any other games like this? Where you play as a female protag who has the body of a goddess but is sexually ignorant and dumb? This particular type of kink is hella underrated.
I totally agree with you my friend, and i know just a few games like this that you probably already played. Sarah of the rotation cut, the Yarasete Teacher series from Tryset and Mischief War (but the teacher/art style is not so good) are a few games that i remember now.

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
I did try Rotation Cut but that game bored me. I looked up the Tryset games but it appears they haven't been translated to English? If so its a shame cause those look interesting.

Pepmoreno

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone have a clue of where I can find game trials ? He's currently developing an game and has two trials for the cien subscribers.

Reactions: GideonLover
May 16, 2017
Does anyone have a clue of where I can find game trials ? He's currently developing an game and has two trials for the cien subscribers.
Nice find. Another creator of our loved genre game, but i'm not sure you can play a trial. I looked at DL site and there's only his first game there. He said he would release a short rpg game for everyone though.

Reactions: Pepmoreno

Pepmoreno

Nov 6, 2017
Nice find. Another creator of our loved genre game, but i'm not sure you can play a trial. I looked at DL site and there's only his first game there. He said he would release a short rpg game for everyone though.
Well, guess we'll have to wait then, thanks for the rp.

devil5223

Jan 11, 2020
hi i encounter a bug where before the kid first suck seria i take out secilia clothes. after the scene finish secilia appaear at outside and when i go back to house she cannot get in.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Family comes first so can't say anything.Good while it lasted:(:(:(. Time to hunt again for better games

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
In the complete post he said that he is not gonna throw away the script and he will keep making sets about the story, afterall, the game was just a time-consuming process to glue everything up together, thing that he might be able to pick up again as soon as the situation clears up for the better.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
thing that he might be able to pick up again as soon as the situation clears up for the better.
Highly doubt it man... If this were the case he would have said he put it on hold instead. But he clearly mentioned he's stopping it.
I don't mean to sound negative... just don't want to get hopes up

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes