RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Kishi is originally an artist. The game was being done only because his fans requested it. He had already mentioned in one of his post earlier warning people not to support him just for his game as his real skills is in his art.
As to whether is he is stopping it really or will continue after his father is better no one knows but i wouldn't get hopes up.

May 16, 2017
Kishi is originally an artist. The game was being done only because his fans requested it. He had already mentioned in one of his post earlier warning people not to support him just for his game as his real skills is in his art.
As to whether is he is stopping it really or will continue after his father is better no one knows but i wouldn't get hopes up.
He is indeed talented, his illustrations are awesome, but i couldn't find any more of his work. Do you know anything? He could be making a manga or even working on his game to sell in sites like the DLsite or making more money with patreon. Or maybe he already has a job and just want to keep making illustrations for peoples request, for a hobby.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
He is indeed talented, his illustrations are awesome, but i couldn't find any more of his work. Do you know anything? He could be making a manga or even working on his game to sell in sites like the DLsite or making more money with patreon. Or maybe he already has a job and just want to keep making illustrations for peoples request, for a hobby.
sube regularmente a su fanbox, y hasta el momento solo esta en pixiv, no tiene ninguna otra pagina donde publica su trabajo, que siga haciendo dibujos es aparte de su juego, ha dicho que adecua su arte para que encaje en su juego, aunque ultimamente esta haciendolos principalmente pensando que lo incluira en el, asi que las historias estan orientadas al juego mismo y a los futuros eventos que podria subir si renueva el juego en un futuro

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Like Tsuna028 already said you can view his art only in Pixiv and on no other platform which you uncensored with membership. Weekly there is usually 2-3 illustration he puts up.

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
so there are no more games like this? besides those that are mentioned before?. i mean games where the girl is stupid, like this one.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
there are, but not in english.
Tell me about it. One the reason this caught my attention was because art of was good and it was in language I could understand. Don't get wrong they are many good H games in Non english language,but when I don't know what I'm doing I just get fed up.
blackpegasus: Here is two recommendation from my side for games similar to this in english:
1) Everything investigator girl by Happypink
2)Mischief prank wars-RJ189682
Both have fan translation done by users in ulmf.

Reactions: blackpegasus

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Login to pixiv you don't need to be a member to view it.
But here is a preview: Long story short the background is a normal high school setting (No magic or monster) like parallel world situation but still involves our heroine getting into *unbelievable* situations.
Basically it totally new setting.

May 16, 2017
@deigom9 this post was on sunday this is new setting not the old one he gave in july
You are right, this is new. It seems like his sick father (if that is true) was an excuse to stop working in his game, since this is a new ''project''... it seems to me that he was upset about people playing his game without paying so now he is just keep selling his illustrations. That's too bad because he could do something remarkable for a whole community and earn good money from it.

Also, are you supporting him? I can't find the original pictures, just the censored ones. I would support him and share here the pictures if wasn't living in a shitty country with a devalued currency lol

Last edited:

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
For those first time who are wondering if it is worth joining Kishi's fanbox, I joined this month and so far it has been more than worth it. It is worth subscribing.

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
Soo, correct me if i say something wrong, he stop complete the game because his father sickness, and now he want to do another game? soo we never see a continue of that game? fuck im really sad i just love that game... (sorry for english is not my language )

raviq10

Jan 2, 2018
"It seems like his sick father (if that is true) was an excuse to stop working in his game, since this is a new ''project''... it seems to me that he was upset about people playing his game without paying so now he is just keep selling his illustrations. "

im pretty sure u are correct
he's not creating new game and he stopped because alot of people played the game without paying maybe he will continue his project in couple months cuz i seen on twitter locations that hasn't been in the game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes