RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
No as good as the game but a user called LAMON in pixiv created 4 of the characters of kishi's art for koikatsu and EC.
So you can...you know create your own story if you want. I'll just leave it here.

Reactions: Bunji85
May 16, 2017
No as good as the game but a user called LAMON in pixiv created 4 of the characters of kishi's art for koikatsu and EC.
So you can...you know create your own story if you want. I'll just leave it here.

Meh, the original is always better. I found a few images in original size, random unfortunately, but i hope the uploader post more.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
The more I see his art the more my mind thinks "this would have been wonderful in the game":cry::cry:.
Really really hope something better comes up one day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
He should've continued with the medieaval/fantasy setting.It already had cellphones and costumes from modern times.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
He should've continued with the medieaval/fantasy setting.It already had cellphones and costumes from modern times.
The school setting is like a secondary project. He will probably go back to fantasy setting once he is done/fed up with this secondary setting.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz? after giving the scroll to the ice spirit to loge in the volcano cave ,there is no new . what can i do ? thank u so much

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Is it officially abandoned? He was still posting images of the characters in his fanbox
The game was request from one of his follower. He originally was doing art posting in fanbox and on pixiv main page(with censor).
Just realised you gotta wonder how the guy who requested the game must feel.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I really wish him or someone else proficient in game making finished it using his drawings from twitter and pixiv

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
kishi can only continue this cuz most of people would have problems using his images
In a way your right. Kishi already created basic framework and sprite. If he just share the same I think a professional can follow it up and progress the game development with advice from Kishi.However Kishi will be the main art designer as his art creation will be needed to progress. Someone can compare from alpha version released so far and design map level and sprite. The main problem I feel would arise in profit distribution pre and post game progress as well as well time allotment from both sides to discuss on the game.
Not only that translation for non-jp customers. So overall Kishi is the only one who can continue this unless he has friends who are great game designers.
Overall I would it say its long millienial shot which is not worth the bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunji85
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes