RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
He also stopped uploading regularly,5-6 days between drawings and it's always titfucks.
I guess one guy keeps paying him to draw one character and one specific position over and over again.MC has 20 cgs,while her mom gets one or two a month.And guess what it's always the shota or his grandfather which coincidentaly already had a ton of drawings while he was making a game.
Also i don't understand why it's so taxing on him,the game was literaly barebones rpg maker stuff.No difficulty,he only had to make events and npc's.
I hope his father gets better and tells him to stop being a pussy and finish the game.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Bunji85 I gotta agree at first there was a spark which pulled me towards his art but now it kinda feels like he's just pushing things out to meet demands.
I really hope alls well on his end. :(

Reactions: Bunji85

fuckurballs

Feb 19, 2019
I hope someone can upload the newer cg's.
The galeries i found werent updated since september.
Even though i am broke due to corona chan i would support him,but my country fucked the bank accounts.
Where did you find those galleries?
I remembered I came across a chinese website (exhentai clone? ) that had images ripped from his fanbox. Can view some of the images but most of the images require some vip membership and I don't understand how to sign up haha.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Ex gallery is outdated.Some dude was begging in the comments so the uploader gave up i guess.
Most of the stuff i found using the method described in this thread.
You go to a random hentai imageboard and type the following tags:
huge_breasts blonde_hair artist_request

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Bunji85 think you could recommend some sites only ones I know are gelbooru,sankaku and nozomi where I found the work.
The only ones i knew about were gelbooru and sankaku and i can't access everything on sankaku because it asks for premium.

fuckurballs ex has two galleries,one hasnt been updated for almost two months and the other is just twitter and pixiv previews.
I think you need to make an account on ehentai and use some kind of a plugin to access ex.

Reactions: fuckurballs

fuckurballs

Feb 19, 2019
The only ones i knew about were gelbooru and sankaku and i can't access everything on sankaku because it asks for premium.

fuckurballs ex has two galleries,one hasnt been updated for almost two months and the other is just twitter and pixiv previews.
I think you need to make an account on ehentai and use some kind of a plugin to access ex.
Thanks you are a saviour, I didn't have to use a plugin though haha. Anyways, I suppose we will just have to wait for the gallery to get updated.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
So this game is abandonned huh ? Too bad, i really liked the art and the attitude of our heroine. Wish there is other games like this one :/

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yea, i decided to install the game yet i got a problem with it View attachment 866131
You probably have not installed the required RPGMaker package. Here's a link from where you can download it:

I'd explain why it is the way it is, but there's already a much better explanation than I can provide on the page.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I got blocked by Kishi I think:cry:.
Don't even know what I did wrong.Anyone know if you can view fanbox of user who blocked you.

Last edited:

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
How do you view fanbox for free?
Did you use the same nickname you used here?
And most importantly does anyone have new art? He finnaly started drawing more Seria.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
You can't view it for free you have to pay.
I entered 500 plan in august and then discontinued till the amount of cg's were more.I plan to view again in december.
You can view all the cg's with 500 plan.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Yes 500 yen any credit card is fine.
And just some additional info the 500 yen is cause there are some request pics which he post 1-2 in month which are scenario that his fans ask him to create.
If your not interested in viewing those then just stick with the 300 yen plan.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes