RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I can barely draw a bird that looks like this \/ but i am having fun pasting different characters.Might even start using rpg maker and make my own little game.

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
I can barely draw a bird that looks like this \/ but i am having fun pasting different characters.Might even start using rpg maker and make my own little game.
everyone get to start somewhere and it never about talents, but persistence. it really depends on your willingness tho. good luck

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Found this game on my HD after a few months and came back here just to find it abandoned for a dumb reason.
It's a little sad that are people with a mindset like this, he could have a lot more visibility with his work on a site as big as F95, and maybe even find more people willing to pay for early access on versions, but it's his decision and I respect it.
I even considered on pay for his work and share it, but now I don't even think it's worth the money or the visibility it would give him.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I can understand him being pissed because the game is pirated,but he has to realise some of the bigger games are too and the creators are still making a ton of money.He just made up a bullshit excuse to stop working on it,betraying the backers that paid him to start making the game in the first place.I think he just woke up one day and decided just to draw art and nickle and dime on the pixiv requests.

Noburitaa

Jun 5, 2020
How's it going with the pasting? I don't know what kind of characters would take the place of Mas for the breastfeeding scene.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Yeah,that one is tough since he drew it so awkwardly that you can't see her nipples so whatever you paste the hand just looks off.Even if i don't have the image where she is in cow bikini,i was pissed off when i saw it's just another titfuck.
Kishi also pastes stuff and reuses art.You can see it in those images where old man meets Seria in the woods and later they end up in the tent.In one of the images old man flicks her nipple with the finger and in one of the later images where he moves closer to her you can still see the part of his finger where his torso should be.
Also the shape of cumshot in the cow bikini picture and the one where she gives mas and old man a titjob is the same.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2020
Yeah,that one is tough since he drew it so awkwardly that you can't see her nipples so whatever you paste the hand just looks off.Even if i don't have the image where she is in cow bikini,i was pissed off when i saw it's just another titfuck.
Kishi also pastes stuff and reuses art.You can see it in those images where old man meets Seria in the woods and later they end up in the tent.In one of the images old man flicks her nipple with the finger and in one of the later images where he moves closer to her you can still see the part of his finger where his torso should be.
Also the shape of cumshot in the cow bikini picture and the one where she gives mas and old man a titjob is the same.
Bunji85, I know it is ur hard work and for personal use, but can u please share some of ur work(with a DM having a link). I too love the lactation and breastfeeding scenes more than others , though I wish it was with the Son :cry:(I know it is incest but personally I hate the bald boy, or the old/ugly men, or goblins, even more importantly I absolutely HATE NTR). Each person has their own thing IG...But I would love to see ur work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunji85

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
man, that sucks that this game was discontinued due to problems. had potential... might subscribe to his "workspace" to get the "sauce" if u guys want.
yeah.. i wish he could continue his game, it had so much potential. i would even pay him lots to make it, lol. it checks all my hentai fetishes hahaha. i would even pay his work and make the game myself with the images from his work, but i dont know shit about rpgm games.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
ALL HAIL OUR SAVIOR spade117 !AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING I CAN FINALLY FAP!
after i get home that is :(
I have a feeling Kishi will upload his new work today.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes