RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ariato2811

Dec 9, 2017
yeah ill update when new ones come out anyways reccomend me some games like this one
To be honest, the only few games I really liked were Fighting Girl Sakura R and Magical Girl Fairy Heart. Not really the same gameplay wise but they got good scenes when defeated.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Melty's Quest if you haven't played it.It's a fantasy rpg,complete and in english.You play as a daughter but there are scenes with sisters and her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spade117

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I thought it was seria cause secilia has her headband even in cow bikini picture.
Guess i ll have to paste seria,s head on it lol
If we get the picture that is

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
what if someone out there continue this work with some coppied art from kishi and the game is going popular?

ahh neverminde
it just my imagination

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
what if someone out there continue this work with some coppied art from kishi and the game is going popular?

ahh neverminde
it just my imagination
yeah that's why on my previous post before, if anyone have the will, copy kishi art, and then make your own game. i actually wanted to do that, i have the basic to how to draw and maybe with enough time i could learn and copy kishi's art. but sadly, i don't have enough, i'm too busy with work

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
yeah that's why on my previous post before, if anyone have the will, copy kishi art, and then make your own game. i actually wanted to do that, i have the basic to how to draw and maybe with enough time i could learn and copy kishi's art. but sadly, i don't have enough, i'm too busy with work
i dont think we need to learn to draw or anything, just making the game on rpgm with the art, take the game and go from there

• Sad
Reactions: hynk
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes