RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Is he on a comment deletion spree on pixiv?
I swear some of the messages people leave keep dissapearing.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Did he got mad over the game being available on f95 zone ?
It's likely the reason he stopped making it altogether. I remember the first version that made in onto here had a disclaimer saying the guy wouldn't continue creating the game if it got pirated.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Someone from this forum must've told him.I don't see how he could find it by himself.Not only that,but as soon as people started looking for his pixiv/fanbox art that you have to pay for,the same thing happened.Dude's either got to be on every imageboard knowing every tag used to find them,or ppl just tell him where to look for stuff.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Good luck with that.I've requested it in a few places and either got no response or they said how they're not willing to share since they are paying for it now.
Which is fair,but makes you wonder if this place would even exist if everyone had the same mindset.
I like how they have no problem with downloading a ton of stuff other people payed for,without sharing anything themselves.

Apr 26, 2020
Good luck with that.I've requested it in a few places and either got no response or they said how they're not willing to share since they are paying for it now.
Which is fair,but makes you wonder if this place would even exist if everyone had the same mindset.
I like how they have no problem with downloading a ton of stuff other people payed for,without sharing anything themselves.
Hey, I dont mind if they dont want to since they actually payed for it which is reasonable and it would be stupid of me to get mad just because of a petty reason. Im pretty sure someone with a kind heart would share the uncensored ones sooner or later (hoping so lol).

Reactions: Bunji85

stolvers

Jun 24, 2017
They've set up some kind of grandmother's bazaar! He also mentioned that the Father is sick. I am sure that he is engaged in a game, it is unrealistic to abandon such a thing. Everything has its time. :)

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
What's a grandmother's bazaar?
He outright deletes all the comments about the game and it says DONT ASK ME ABOUT THE GAME.I DONT MAKE GAMES on his Pixiv page.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
It's likely the reason he stopped making it altogether. I remember the first version that made in onto here had a disclaimer saying the guy wouldn't continue creating the game if it got pirated.
Called it xD
I really dig the artstyle and the fetishes would also be my cup of tea but reading through the posts here I doubt that we will see a finished version of this game.
But jokes aside that is still sad to see.
I really liked the premise, though basic, and the artstyle.

The other game in which a shota dude does the NTR is Corrupted Pleasure from RanneRo but he and his wife are expecting right around now so the progress is slooooooowwwwwww.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I just want the CG's with Seria (milf).
Since i cant draw,i was so desperate i started using the paint in windows to edit the pictures.

Jul 31, 2020
I just want the CG's with Seria (milf).
Since i cant draw,i was so desperate i started using the paint in windows to edit the pictures.
Can u explain what u meant by using paint to edit the pics? What is the use in editing pics? It's all going to remain the same... No? Yet I too like the MILF;) (even though her tits are too big and out of proportions) and am also kind of desperate... (Though I stopped playing the game because I felt like the brother is being Ntr'ed/cucked and I like incest..so I just extracted the art and found that there is too little of the MILF) someone plz share some art of the MILF...please...

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Basically i crop her image in ms paint and either add character cg's from other games or badly draw them myself XD
Her boob size is fine for me,i just don't like how he is inconsistent with proportions.For example her daughter (mc) is supposed to have smaller boobs than Seria(milf),but in some art her and the other characters he draws are the same size or even bigger.
I also don't like how he keeps drawing titfucks over and over again and hardly any breastfeeding scenes or lactation with the milf.
I also don't mind them having sex with different character,since the main character is female and incest is a bigger issue than ntr for me since i don't self insert sa male characters.
It's boring how it's always the shota,or his grandfather and goblins.
He should draw them having sex with the innkeeper,the old man with the farm,more homeless people from that town or even customers from that strip club/bar,mage from the camp where you take the scroll,or soldiers from that castle town which we didn't get to see since the game is not finished.
Male characters also lack eyes,facial hair and expression.
I also suspect he is tracing other artist's art and just adding his character's faces and that's why the proportions are sometimes off or the head position is weird.
Yeah i hope someone shares the art too since it's been like 2 months or longer.

Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Basically i crop her image in ms paint and either add character cg's from other games or badly draw them myself XD
Her boob size is fine for me,i just don't like how he is inconsistent with proportions.For example her daughter (mc) is supposed to have smaller boobs than Seria(milf),but in some art her and the other characters he draws are the same size or even bigger.
I also don't like how he keeps drawing titfucks over and over again and hardly any breastfeeding scenes or lactation with the milf.
I also don't mind them having sex with different character,since the main character is female and incest is a bigger issue than ntr for me since i don't self insert sa male characters.
since you're determined enough to do all that, i suggest you start to learn drawing and copy his art style on the way. it takes awhile but it will worth your while

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes