RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fuckurballs

Feb 19, 2019
In gelbooru they uploaded a bunch of images, but its under unknown artits so you'll have to search something like artist request, blonde hair and huge breasts to get to it
Yes the artist tag is already listed. Also, there are some images that don't have the tag so you will need to check out the uploader's recent images

Reactions: Pingas77

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Nah,he quit working on it but keeps drawing the characters on patreon/pixiv.
Also cant find his newer stuff anywhere.
It's a shame really,with the cg he put out he could flesh out the game more.
But whatever...

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
He literally shows sneak peaks of the new CG's for the game in his twitter. But shows no sign of continuing it, probably just finishing the CGs.

May 16, 2017
Nah,he quit working on it but keeps drawing the characters on patreon/pixiv.
Also cant find his newer stuff anywhere.
It's a shame really,with the cg he put out he could flesh out the game more.
But whatever...
Yeah i can't find too... no one seems to be buying his CGs. But man what a great game he could create and make a good money. What a waste.

Reactions: Bunji85

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Hasnt updated his pixiv in three days.
Probably ran out of cg's he had prepared for the game.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
Dijo que detenía el juego ya que su padre estaba mal después de una operación, y quería pasar tiempo con él, el juego entre todo era lo que más le quitaba tiempo así que detuvo su producción, sigue subiendo CG cada 2 a 4 días, pero si le preguntas dice que ha dejado el juego por razones personales, lo comunicó hace unos meses ya
Si vas a los post, todos tiene un comunicado de que ha detenido la producción del juego o que está descontinuado, a ciencia cierta creo que volverá algún día a hacerlo, pero no estoy 100% seguro, actualmente ya van 3 meses de esto

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crookscomp

fuckurballs

Feb 19, 2019
I am amazed he quit making it.
My dick is sad.
HAHAHA I think everyone is sad.. Hope there is someone out there who is willing to continue his project. As of now, I guess we will just have to do with whatever stuff he uploads on pixiv for now.. Maybe we can send supporting messages to him and his sick father so he will be more happy to eventually continue

Reactions: Bunji85

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I hope someone can upload the newer cg's.
The galeries i found werent updated since september.
Even though i am broke due to corona chan i would support him,but my country fucked the bank accounts.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes