RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Soo, correct me if i say something wrong, he stop complete the game because his father sickness, and now he want to do another game? soo we never see a continue of that game? fuck im really sad i just love that game... (sorry for english is not my language )
It's not new game its new story for his art.
Games aren't his cup of tea at the moment.

May 16, 2017
"It seems like his sick father (if that is true) was an excuse to stop working in his game, since this is a new ''project''... it seems to me that he was upset about people playing his game without paying so now he is just keep selling his illustrations. "

im pretty sure u are correct
he's not creating new game and he stopped because alot of people played the game without paying maybe he will continue his project in couple months cuz i seen on twitter locations that hasn't been in the game
I saw that too, but i think it was just a part planned to implement in a future update, maybe for version 0.4 or 5. And then he quit.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
He deleted all the stuff about the game so yeah i think its totally abandoned ;/
Que? No ha borrado nada la verdad, si vas a sus publicaciones la publicación esta cambiada de nombre, pero el juego está completamente ahí, no ha borrado nada

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
He is using the same characters except for Seima in a new high school setting.
He ignored a comment in which a guy asked him if he is still working on the game.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
He is using the same characters except for Seima in a new high school setting.
He ignored a comment in which a guy asked him if he is still working on the game.
Según escuche Seima estará pero no en las interacciones dentro del colegio, ya que el es menor y no hay razón alguna para que este ahí, aunque no recuerdo bien donde lo dijo

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I don't if its same guy but someone asked if he is progressing the game this week and he said he has quit making the game. So all who are hoping he might continue later on.......give up and start searching for something else.

May 16, 2017
I played many titles that dealt with the same topics, but none came to this as far as the quality of the drawing is concerned, I speak mainly of how some scenes happen that fully suits my tastes. if you know some game like that i happy to play those games
Yeah i know what you mean, i feel the same... it's like putting 10 games into 1 with the best quality of characters... do you know the game The Curse of Pleasure, by Rannero? It's the closest game i can think of, but it lacks skills to make good scenes because is very repetitive. And it seems that it is (or will) abandoned. This is the kind of game that maybe we will never find another similiar again, and the worst thing is that i can't even find his work on the internet, just random images censored.

Sarah of the Rotation Cut is another very good game but is kinda ''hard'' to play. You need to complete some quests that you can be confused/lost and give up playing.

Well, if you ever support Kishi and be able to access his images, please open a thread and share with us, i will give you a like, and maybe a cookie :D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: McSandro

raviq10

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah i know what you mean, i feel the same... it's like putting 10 games into 1 with the best quality of characters... do you know the game The Curse of Pleasure, by Rannero? It's the closest game i can think of, but it lacks skills to make good scenes because is very repetitive. And it seems that it is (or will) abandoned. This is the kind of game that maybe we will never find another similiar again, and the worst thing is that i can't even find his work on the internet, just random images censored.

Sarah of the Rotation Cut is another very good game but is kinda ''hard'' to play. You need to complete some quests that you can be confused/lost and give up playing.

Well, if you ever support Kishi and be able to access his images, please open a thread and share with us, i will give you a like, and maybe a cookie :D:D
U can pay for his images in pixiv Fully ucensored thats the only way until somone rip his arts on a sites

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
McSandro there was a game details 3 pages back about Bro-Sis adventure and how sis is likely to get cucked.
I enjoyed the art samples.Might be worth your cup of tea.

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
McSandro there was a game details 3 pages back about Bro-Sis adventure and how sis is likely to get cucked.
I enjoyed the art samples.Might be worth your cup of tea.
Do you have a link for a eng traslated of his game? that one with the sister

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
McSandro game ain't released yet it's still in development. As per dlsite it comes out in November. This is his first project
As for eng translation there is no news of it yet

Reactions: McSandro
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes