RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
indeed and also i already have it almost done with it
Yeah, i'm waiting his upade too with the another story from the haunted house

Anyways, do you have the game pics/assets that Kishi used to upload in his fanbox? The ones with Secilia undressing his pants and all that kind. Do you mind uploading them? bc i didn't saw them in the MEGA, besides someone could use them to continue the game if we're lucky enough

spade117

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah, i'm waiting his upade too with the another story from the haunted house

Anyways, do you have the game pics/assets that Kishi used to upload in his fanbox? The ones with Secilia undressing his pants and all that kind. Do you mind uploading them? bc i didn't saw them in the MEGA, besides someone could use them to continue the game if we're lucky enough
ill check

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
What's the duration of this game ? Is it worth trying or am I just gonna end up super frustrated ? The art and concept look AMAZING

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
While i were in my free time after job i edited the assets pics that i got decrypting the game, and did something (doesn't expect much but)

Maybe i could keep editing clothes, do nude parts, or adding new scenes using his new artworks. We only need someone who could do the basic programing of the game and do the narrative to keep the flow and the idea of the previous ntr, because i suck at writing and doing a whole history about this

so idk, hmu if anyone want to

(this doesn't go with any malice intent, i do support kishi tho in his fanbox, or at least this past months i was, and maybe if he see this idea he could retract this thing with the game or lend the "programming" work of the game to someone else, bc we do all agree we only care him for his artwork, not the game per sé, but the game, a vn, or whatever it takes to an interactive level, gives his artworks more exponential enjoyment)

Last edited:

spade117

Sep 14, 2020
While i were in my free time after job i edited the assets pics that i got decrypting the game, and did something (doesn't expect much but)

Maybe i could keep editing clothes, do nude parts, or adding new scenes using his new artworks. We only need someone who could do the basic programing of the game and do the narrative to keep the flow and the idea of the previus ntr, because i suck at writing and doing a whole history about this ntr

(this doesn't go with any malice intent, i do support kishi tho in his fanbox, or at least this past months i was, and maybe if he see this idea he could retract this thing with the game or lend the "programming" work of the game to someone else, bc we do all agree we only care him for his artwork, not the game per sé, but the game, a vn, or whatever it takes to an interactive level, gives his artworks more exponential enjoyment)
alright guys time to find ppl lets do this

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fknhan and hynk

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
why did kishi abandon the game? Kishi still makes quality art til now lmao

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
It's easier to make money drawing hentai every 4 days than drawing art for the game and programming which takes months of work.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019

Maybe i could keep editing clothes, do nude parts, or adding new scenes using his new artworks. We only need someone who could do the basic programing of the game and do the narrative to keep the flow and the idea of the previous ntr, because i suck at writing and doing a whole history about this

i am willing to help you, i dont know shit about programing or anything tough. lol but what ever you need im here

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I think these are the cards.Click see all and scroll down

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
i am willing to help you, i dont know shit about programing or anything tough. lol but what ever you need im here
Well lmao i need someone who takes the job to do the game itself, like to learn to do the events and so. Not even anything uber complicated tho, it could be, if you want something easier, like a room with a scene recollection about each character copypasted but with story/ntr progression, and that's it. I could bring the pics/assets/scenes and another guy the narrative/storyboard/ideas about ntr progression

I think Rpgmaker XP is the most newbie-friendly to learn, we do not pretend to program events and things like that so, i guess it does the job

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes