RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Well lmao i need someone who takes the job to do the game itself, like to learn to do the events and so. Not even anything uber complicated tho, it could be, if you want something easier, like a room with a scene recollection about each character copypasted but with story/ntr progression, and that's it. I could bring the pics/assets/scenes and another guy the narrative/storyboard/ideas about ntr progression

I think Rpgmaker XP is the most newbie-friendly to learn, we do not pretend to program events and things like that so, i guess it does the job
im gonna try to learn how to do that. no promises tough. i get frustated about shit way too easily xd

• Haha
Reactions: Bunji85

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Well lmao i need someone who takes the job to do the game itself, like to learn to do the events and so. Not even anything uber complicated tho, it could be, if you want something easier, like a room with a scene recollection about each character copypasted but with story/ntr progression, and that's it. I could bring the pics/assets/scenes and another guy the narrative/storyboard/ideas about ntr progression

I think Rpgmaker XP is the most newbie-friendly to learn, we do not pretend to program events and things like that so, i guess it does the job
hey i've been making game on rpg maker vx ace for a year now, and i am familiar with making event. i can make this game on rpg maker mv continuing from kishi original game if you want

i also can do narrative and story progression since it tied up with making event, but english is not my first language, there will be some grammatical error, maybe we need proof reader or something

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
Story is basicaly set with the available cg's so the events should be pretty straightforward(ie talk with the npc's).
Text also shouldn't be a problem since we are used to automatic translations lol
As for the character icons,i believe he uses basic rpg maker stuff.
For the harder ones i imagine you can printscreen them,cut and somehow import into the new game.
We only need a couple of starting locations since most of the art takes place in the tent,bathouse or forest.
I have ideas for the future art/events but Kishi only takes paid requests lol

Last edited:

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
hey i've been making game on rpg maker vx ace for a year now, and i am familiar with making event. i can make this game on rpg maker mv continuing from kishi original game if you want

i also can do narrative and story progression since it tied up with making event, but english is not my first language, there will be some grammatical error, maybe we need proof reader or something
dude, if you can make that, i am willing to fund you some money if you want, lol. hahah i can help you with the story, and scenarios. your english looks pretty good, i am not a native english speaker too. but i can help you with anything you need, PM me if you are up to it =D

hynk

Jan 28, 2018

That's great, neither of us are native english speakers but we should get it right so don't bother about that. And we have Kira/Bunji or anyone who wanna join and are willingly to help

I made a discord so we should talk there so you let us know what do you need to start

Last edited:

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
dude, if you can make that, i am willing to fund you some money if you want, lol. hahah i can help you with the story, and scenarios. your english looks pretty good, i am not a native english speaker too. but i can help you with anything you need, PM me if you are up to it =D
nah, that's not necessary. i am just willing to do it for fun as long as i got some freebies of kishi's fanbox art.

That's great, neither of us are native english speakers but we should get it right so don't bother about that. And we have Kira/Bunji or anyone who wanna join and are willingly to help

I made a discord so we should talk there so you let us know what do you need to start
give me time until saturday, i'm a little bit tied up with work for now.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
i think you can see a story(description) under every image in three languages (english,korean,japanese)

Reactions: atef

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
i dont think we need to learn to draw or anything, just making the game on rpgm with the art, take the game and go from there
I don't think you can just like that though, unless you have permission from the author himself and not selling the fan game when it's done

It's a shame it has been abandonned though, judging from the art he deliversit could have been a hell of a corruption game :confused:

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I don't think you can just like that though, unless you have permission from the author himself and not selling the fan game when it's done

It's a shame it has been abandonned though, judging from the art he deliversit could have been a hell of a corruption game :confused:
if we make this game, of course we will not charge for it. since its not our work, its his. i suppose

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
If you guys manage to set up a team to make a fan made game, i am willing to make a thread for it. So, good luck.

And no, don't think you guys should charge for it, even if using as tip jar may seems like a douche thing to do.

But I think you should be rewarded somehow, then again, JP dev are specially sensitive to pirating.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
If you guys manage to set up a team to make a fan made game, i am willing to make a thread for it. So, good luck.

And no, don't think you guys should charge for it, even if using as tip jar may seems like a douche thing to do.

But I think you should be rewarded somehow, then again, JP dev are specially sensitive to pirating.
dont worry about im not gonna try to make anything to charge, its not my main intention, i just want to see this game finished. the art, the fetishes that it has and everything in betwen its just great. a shame kishi didnt finish it. i just dont enjoy looking at pictures, i like the story to be told in sequence.
that is my main intention, nothing more, enjoy the art in the form of a story driven game.
first i have to learn how to use RPGM tough xd.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I haven't been on discord in two days.Seems i ve got the coof.
My intention is to bust more nuts to Kishi's fine art and our storytelling/game development.

lollmaolol123

Apr 4, 2020
hey we made a discord chat. do u want to join and help us with the dialogues and stories?

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone is welcome to help guys, we're finally slowly doing some progress in the discord, setting guidelines so we give edgar an easier job. The more people working and giving ideas, mainly in dialogues and progression, the better

1611407234055.png

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
This is surprising he created another mother pics.Looks like this month focus was more on mother,which is kinda nice.
Hope he creates more pics for the other 3 characters as well.
Also whoever came up the title of the game in discord...Nice title:)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes