RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
go to the discord we are helping remake the game
Holy shit you and every volunteers will remake this game? I'm very interest with the idea and wonder will you use official arts from Kishi or will you use fan art for the project?
I really like Kishi game so it was a shame to see it got abandoned and always pray that some days he will return, but a fan made would do too

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Holy shit you and every volunteers will remake this game? I'm very interest with the idea and wonder will you use official arts from Kishi or will you use fan art for the project?
I really like Kishi game so it was a shame to see it got abandoned and always pray that some days he will return, but a fan made would do too
the original dude, that was remaking the game, with the original art and all, just dissapeared. didnt even say anything.
i am the only one that is trying to learn how to make it with rpgm vx ace. but its taking me so much damn time. its such a shame that is got abandoned twice. such a cool concept and all.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the original dude, that was remaking the game, with the original art and all, just dissapeared. didnt even say anything.
i am the only one that is trying to learn how to make it with rpgm vx ace. but its taking me so much damn time. its such a shame that is got abandoned twice. such a cool concept and all.
Damn! What a shame, I just download and check out the remake demo couple hours ago and feel very impressed that a fan made was just as good as the original game...just for it to be abandoned again....
Just like you said it was a very great corruption game concept and have so much potential within it but look like it got cursed to not be successful, but I'm very happy that you take over and give this project 1 more chance even when it taking lot of your time. I can't help you with the game making but at least I wish you the best, maybe you will find someone to help you with the project

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like even the fan remade didn't last long, on discord it said the one that working on it abandon half way without a word and the other don't know how to continuing his works so this one officially dead. A potential good game die twice, it was nothing but tragic

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Look like even the fan remade didn't last long, on discord it said the one that working on it abandon half way without a word and the other don't know how to continuing his works so this one officially dead. A potential good game die twice, it was nothing but tragic
Where I can find the fan made version ?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Can anyone explain me what happened exactly to the original project? Because from what I see of Kishi (the creator) on Twitter, he still does fanarts and stuff related to the mc. Any chance of this being continued?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can anyone explain me what happened exactly to the original project? Because from what I see of Kishi (the creator) on Twitter, he still does fanarts and stuff related to the mc. Any chance of this being continued?
Basically he had to taking care of his dad, he got very ill or something so he can't developing this game anymore and abandon it and switch back to drawing arts because it take least of his time and more profit than this project

Reactions: shunpei and Mayra
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes