RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Does she know what she is doing? In some scenes she looks ovblivious to sex, in other she looks like she knows what she is doing and likes it and in others she looks like she knows and she is indifferent towards sex

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Is it full game? or its still developing like curse of pleasure?
it's a third release man...how can it be full?

also it's the classic game of a girl who ends up to be enslaved by weird creepy guy(in this case a kid) and somehow it's always about "all the other men have small penis so you're the only decent choice to have decent sex" genre...at least be realistic with the difference the MC says "Mas' penis is fifteen time bigger than my little brother" <-- like technically Mas' dong looks like it's 20 centimetres long...so Lil-Brother's penis should be like 1 centimetre...basically a clit...

i was done once i read that line <.< maybe it's a nice game but it turned me off completely

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
also it's the classic game of a girl who ends up to be enslaved by weird creepy guy(in this case a kid) and somehow it's always about "all the other men have small penis so you're the only decent choice to have decent sex" genre...at least be realistic with the difference the MC says "Mas' penis is fifteen time bigger than my little brother" <-- like technically Mas' dong looks like it's 20 centimetres long...so Lil-Brother's penis should be like 1 centimetre...basically a clit...

i was done once i read that line <.< maybe it's a nice game but it turned me off completely
Yeah, although its rare for any game to fit all the kinks we migth personally enjoy, whenever one does have a few that we might align to, then its all well and good.

That sentence made me laugh indeed. but I am also a fan of incest, so, it was like crushing all my hopes and dreams of seeing some bro-sis or bro-mom content, although it wouldn't be the first time where the cucked guy with clit-penis gets some action, so can't say all hope is lost for some scenes with him aswell.

Aside from that, the main driving force here is ntr with fugly midgets and old men, even if you enjoy just that, it might be worth keeping an eye on this even if the dialogue is bland/hilarious.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, although its rare for any game to fit all the kinks we migth personally enjoy, whenever one does have a few that we might align to, then its all well and good.

That sentence made me laugh indeed. but I am also a fan of incest, so, it was like crushing all my hopes and dreams of seeing some bro-sis or bro-mom content, although it wouldn't be the first time where the cucked guy with clit-penis gets some action, so can't say all hope is lost for some scenes with him aswell.

Aside from that, the main driving force here is ntr with fugly midgets and old men, even if you enjoy just that, it might be worth keeping an eye on this even if the dialogue is bland/hilarious.
I don't mind Shotacon, it's less disgusting than Lolicon in my agenda...and it's not really NTR xD if we want to be nitpicky, MC has no boyfriend, just a little brother...and a childhood friend who is into her(in the sexual way tho)...then we have the kid at the "park"(close to the succubus) who has a genuine crush for MC, and then Mas(creepy little kid who wants to enslave MC and probably her mother) the sex scenes are not bad...but more than NTR it's probably more about Humiliation(to a certain degree FOR NOW bc there isn't enough content to have a complete opinion)

May 16, 2017
Ahh that's the kind of game i like. There's nothing better than a shotacon game where you manage to suck an older girl's bigboobs. I hope the dev doesn't abandon this one.

What is the 2 last events in the memo? Is it possible to complete?
[edit] I found the sage event, i'm looking for the last one now.
Fortunaly the last event was in the same place. Done.

I'm surprised this game has this much content for a 0.3 version. Is very well made and the art is awesome. Something here and there could be better, but in general it's already a good game.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Every scene on Pixiv involving the main girl is tagged with "NTR," who's getting cucked?

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I think brother/Dead Husband. Brother has some feelings for his sister looks like but is being Tsundere about it. She seems him as little kid he wants her to see him as a man.
Unfortunately that ain't gonna lil Bro.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Ahh that's the kind of game i like. There's nothing better than a shotacon game where you manage to suck an older girl's bigboobs. I hope the dev doesn't abandon this one.

What is the 2 last events in the memo? Is it possible to complete?
[edit] I found the sage event, i'm looking for the last one now.
Fortunaly the last event was in the same place. Done.

I'm surprised this game has this much content for a 0.3 version. Is very well made and the art is awesome. Something here and there could be better, but in general it's already a good game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are only new events in V 0.3 nothing more. If you mean entry of goblin cave its not yet implemented its just available in Memo that's all.

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are only new events in V 0.3 nothing more. If you mean entry of goblin cave its not yet implemented its just available in Memo that's all.
No my friend, as i said in [edit], i finished this version. I was talking about the last 2 events in Memo with no hints, just the '???' description. It's the sage-camp and suspicious pharmacist event. But thanks for the reply ;)

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
and it's not really NTR xD if we want to be nitpicky,
Well, if we really want to be nitpicky, any game with not good enough writing can barely sustain the tags it claims to have, though here, for how basic the conversation are, its pretty clear that the MC loves her mother and brother more than anyone else (as she claims a few times), although the brother seems to nurture more than simple affection and becomes quite overprotective over his sister when he visits Mas if you speak with him at every turn.

Also, the scene in the forest where Mas comes to alert them while in the tent, the way they cover up its classic NTR scenario. The humiliation is there to back NTR up and it works exceptionally well whenever there is a midget having his way with a "seemingly" strong woman.

stolvers

Jun 24, 2017
I have an idea that the game has long been completed. judging by donat posters on the developer's site. By the way, another project of fishing money.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes