RPGM Abandoned Kish Fanbox Game [v0.3] [Kishi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
I followed him on Pixiv even before he started creating this game and i think his arts are pretty nice. I have no way of paying for his fanbox but I would definitely support him by buying the game if he ever released it :^)
hello mate, I'm asking you because you seem well versed in pixiv. Is there any artist with art similar to Kishi, and who makes games (and finishes them)?

It's a shame, this kishi has the talent of drawing (at least for me) the best female bodies, along with Derauea (Milk Factory) and oekakizuki (yumenamakonn), but it is obvious that he is lazy, unreliable, and He only intends to draw on request (not animations or games) to profit as much as possible. All the other developers will be very good with the script and the situations, but they simply have no talent for drawing. Something is always wrong, if it's not that he doesn't know how to draw, it's that he is lazy and opportunistic...

5 years (and what remains) to deliver a game made in RPG Maker is unpresentable and indefensible. And the guy keeps posting static images (charging them, of course) on his pixiv, at the same time he makes excuses for not finishing the game.

I wish acerola, oneone1, waffle or atelier kaguya had art like this....

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
hello mate, I'm asking you because you seem well versed in pixiv. Is there any artist with art similar to Kishi, and who makes games (and finishes them)?

It's a shame, this kishi has the talent of drawing (at least for me) the best female bodies, along with Derauea (Milk Factory) and oekakizuki (yumenamakonn), but it is obvious that he is lazy, unreliable, and He only intends to draw on request (not animations or games) to profit as much as possible. All the other developers will be very good with the script and the situations, but they simply have no talent for drawing. Something is always wrong, if it's not that he doesn't know how to draw, it's that he is lazy and opportunistic...

5 years (and what remains) to deliver a game made in RPG Maker is unpresentable and indefensible. And the guy keeps posting static images (charging them, of course) on his pixiv, at the same time he makes excuses for not finishing the game.

I wish acerola, oneone1, waffle or atelier kaguya had art like this....
i once ask him about the progres of the game and later he disable comment in twitter and pixiv, he seems don't want to be criticized

Reactions: Nicknameunico

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
i once ask him about the progres of the game and later he disable comment in twitter and pixiv, he seems don't want to be criticized
thanks for the anecdote. But just with the time that has passed since he started uploading the images of the "game" it is already indicative that he is NOT going to finish it and deliver it. It's obvious, it's common sense. You don't have to start a conversation with him.

But even he is wrong about his profit strategy. If you delivered a finished game, you would gain fame and prestige (aside from all the money raised) that would allow you to grow and reach new audiences, generating more profits, exponentially, creating more jobs, expanding, etc. But it seems that he is an ignorant person who wants to make a quick and no-obligation profit by uploading static images. That is why it is important that some artist with a little ambition, copy the style and earn the money that this kishi clearly does not deserve.

Reactions: reinyakuragi

Warrior Orochy

Aug 28, 2021
Kish fanbox Is it officially abandoned then? Or does anyone have any information? Because it doesn't make sense for me to continue working and not on the same game but on other projects.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes