VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
It's an insult to Zone to say their animations were ever this bad. Art was always LEAGUES better, and they at least cared about proper stretching. Again I say that this reminds me of Jasonafex. Old Jasonafex.
I didn't say that, I was saying the game had as much content as an old zone flash, I didn't say shit about zone, you're just putting words in my mouth.

MisterSister918

Feb 9, 2022
I hope newer versions of the game let us have free access to the POV scene. It's literally all I want.

Do you plan on adding Gardevoir & Shantae? or even Krystal Fox?

Also, I know this game is a WIP, But have you thought of adding sound options?
Like letting us change character voices, character voice volume, Music & SFX?

Last edited:

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
I hope newer versions of the game let us have free access to the POV scene. It's literally all I want.

Do you plan on adding Gardevoir & Shantae? or even Krystal Fox?

Also, I know this game is a WIP, But have you thought of adding sound options?
Like letting us change character voices, character voice volume, Music & SFX?
Nah the dev probably is going to lock all of those behind a $599 dollar paywall.

Sep 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to access pov and backscenes for free?
I've seen some people crack bigger games to remove Patreon verification, so it is likely possible. Requires decompiling and a bit of computer wizardry but I have faith in this community, honestly surprised it hasn't been done yet. Might even try myself. Alternatively, someone shares their Patreon login.

Feels weird suggesting this on a game originally posted by the developer, but that's what you get for using a site designed around pirating redistributing content.

Sep 10, 2021
Update from my last post:

Used an online auto-deobfuscator to make any JavaScript files mostly readable, but couldn't get my decompiler to work on the main executable. After that I poked through the game files, but couldn't nail down exactly where the Patreon verification is. The best candidate so far is "WebMeHarder.js" as it had several hits on searching for relevant keywords ("patreon", etc.).

That being said, I am barely an amateur in programming so all of this is new territory for me.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to access pov and backscenes for free?
I bring good tidings from a different forum: https://f95zone.to/threads/kmc-unlocker-for-v0-1-7.135665/post-9911862

Turns out someone else already did my work for me, I just had to dig a little. I've linked the original post of the cracked 1.9 files and attached the same archive. However, the crack only included the two modified files with their directories empty. You will need to move WebMeHarder.js and boot.0638d62b3273627bbccf.js from the crack download into their respective game directories, manually replacing the original .js files with the cracked ones. You can't move the whole directory because the other game files are missing in the crack. It's easier than it sounds, I promise.

A bunch of the paywall features are simply not finished yet (mostly futa), so they don't work regardless. I think.

Credit:
MysticXcore - Posted original 1.7 crack
bigmacreejr - Claimed author of 1.7 crack
JankoHraje - Converted 1.7 crack to work on 1.9

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I bring good tidings from a different forum: https://f95zone.to/threads/kmc-unlocker-for-v0-1-7.135665/post-9911862

Turns out someone else already did my work for me, I just had to dig a little. I've linked the original post of the cracked 1.9 files and attached the same archive. However, the crack only included the two modified files with their directories empty. You will need to move WebMeHarder.js and boot.0638d62b3273627bbccf.js from the crack download into their respective game directories, manually replacing the original .js files with the cracked ones. You can't move the whole directory because the other game files are missing in the crack. It's easier than it sounds, I promise.

A bunch of the paywall features are simply not finished yet (mostly futa), so they don't work regardless. I think.

Credit:

I tried everyway possible, but the when i click on the white circles for changing during the scene there are the ones with the blue S that say you have to be part of the special tier :(

Sep 10, 2021
I tried everyway possible, but the when i click on the white circles for changing during the scene there are the ones with the blue S that say you have to be part of the special tier :(
Those ones may be not implemented yet, but I'd have to see exactly which ones to be sure. Either way, this is the best we can get as far as I know unless some Chad decides to crack this again.

Xenos1331

Aug 30, 2017
Those ones may be not implemented yet, but I'd have to see exactly which ones to be sure. Either way, this is the best we can get as far as I know unless some Chad decides to crack this again.
A heads up, I have added a new reply to the originally posted crack link. I have updated and posted the file to now unlock the futa options for the "On the Table" and "POV" poses.

Word of warning, the futa option for the default character "Ahri K/DA" does not work in the "POV" pose. For some reason the dev did not include the resources for this particular character in this pose. Her futa option does work for the "On the Table" pose. All other characters now have working futa options in both of these poses.

If you already have the crack included with your game, you will only need to update your "WebMeHarder.js" file to the one I included in the zip. I went ahead and included both the boot and "WebMeHarder.js" files in my zip package for anyone that did not have the original crack files downloaded.

For convenience I am including the link to my post on the crack page where you can download the files: https://f95zone.to/threads/kmc-unlocker-for-v0-1-7.135665/post-11793187

• Red Heart
Reactions: strong_p4ssword
Sep 10, 2021
A heads up, I have added a new reply to the originally posted crack link. I have updated and posted the file to now unlock the futa options for the "On the Table" and "POV" poses.

Word of warning, the futa option for the default character "Ahri K/DA" does not work in the "POV" pose. For some reason the dev did not include the resources for this particular character in this pose. Her futa option does work for the "On the Table" pose. All other characters now have working futa options in both of these poses.

If you already have the crack included with your game, you will only need to update your "WebMeHarder.js" file to the one I included in the zip. I went ahead and included both the boot and "WebMeHarder.js" files in my zip package for anyone that did not have the original crack files downloaded.

For convenience I am including the link to my post on the crack page where you can download the files: https://f95zone.to/threads/kmc-unlocker-for-v0-1-7.135665/post-11793187
The "Scenes" button is still paywalled, though not sure if that content is implemented. Either way awesome job!

Xenos1331

Aug 30, 2017
The "Scenes" button is still paywalled, though not sure if that content is implemented. Either way awesome job!
Yeah that’s the one thing I didn’t mess with. I was able to cross reference the code after I ran it through a deobfuscator. I can theoretically unlock that portion, but it follows a different convention for enabling access in comparison to the other options such as futa and poses. Ergo it’s way more difficult to do. I managed to make the changes that would unlock it while the code was deobfuscated, but the program won’t run the code unless it’s reobfuscated under the exact same constraints as the original. I personally don’t know any method of figuring out what parameters to set to match the original obfuscator settings. Likely a specific value for the seed was used which could be pretty much any number. If anyone knows how to do this I would be happy to make the change. Fortunately, the futa options could be enabled by changing a few Boolean values that followed an emoji declaration, so I was able to find them amongst the 30,000+ lines of code and make the change without having to deobfuscate and therefore reobfuscate the file. All that to say, yes the scene feature is implemented (if you are a subscriber), but since it was such a headache and those scenes could still be accessed by going through the rigmarole of starting a new game each time, I conceded to taking the loss.

Sep 10, 2021
and those scenes could still be accessed
Is the only scene the one we currently have? I assumed the "Scene" thingy might have new content behind it but if it only points to stuff we already have then I guess it's not worth it at the moment.

Also, I was recommended a video by another user here concerning Electron cracking, maybe it has some info that would benefit you:

Last edited:

Xenos1331

Aug 30, 2017
Is the only scene the one we currently have? I assumed the "Scene" thingy might have new content behind it but if it only points to stuff we already have then I guess it's not worth it at the moment.

Also, I was recommended a video by another user here concerning Electron cracking, maybe it has some info that would benefit you:
Unfortunately, the video was.. unhelpful. In his case the application would run the file after it had been decoded. That being said, you did remind me of an important point, which is, "I don't like to lose." Therefore I took the time to unlock the "Scenes" button, and modified the file I posted earlier. I have also renamed it since it in fact does unlock "All Content".

Was it a bitch to do? Yes, but I did it for you because I love you, so you better redownload that shit and click the "Scenes" button at least once. xD

JankoHraje

Aug 19, 2017

Credit:
Thank you for crediting me, even though the crack was half baked and barely working :D

• Hey there
Reactions: strong_p4ssword

MisterSister918

Feb 9, 2022

Credit:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I placed the original files in their own backup folders just in case.
BUT THE POINT IS: IT WORKS!

Sep 10, 2021
Updates from Crime's Patreon:
1699246882686.png
1699246952368.png

So it seems like we'll be getting a full game in about a month, made in Unity instead of Electron (HTML-based). I'll keep an eye out for that release, and see if I can find 15$ for his Patreon membership hiding somewhere in my couch.

In the mean time, some homework for y'all: start figuring out how to crack Unity so we can bypass the Patreon-paywall features in the game once it releases.

Reactions: succybye
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes