VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
Spine animations are so much superior. Any chance for a local mac port? I assume you will make a login-password web version for special and premium content patreons?

Jun 3, 2019
I do not know if it is just me, but playing on my laptop that does about 60fps everything works fine, but playing on my main computer, that is saying that it runs the game at 240, it makes it look like everything is on fast forward, does anyone else have this problem? Like, at mid tempo of the new animation it cannot even increase the arousal because it drains too fast at high fps. Somehow it seems to be fps tied, but I have no game making experience, so I am not 100% sure.
Edit: At max tempo it still cannot increase arousal of the new animation at 240fps.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
I do not know if it is just me, but playing on my laptop that does about 60fps everything works fine, but playing on my main computer, that is saying that it runs the game at 240, it makes it look like everything is on fast forward, does anyone else have this problem? Like, at mid tempo of the new animation it cannot even increase the arousal because it drains too fast at high fps. Somehow it seems to be fps tied, but I have no game making experience, so I am not 100% sure.
Edit: At max tempo it still cannot increase arousal of the new animation at 240fps.
i got the same problem too any fix dev ?

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
Spine animations are so much superior. Any chance for a local mac port? I assume you will make a login-password web version for special and premium content patreons?
Yup, there's already Patreon API integration for like half a year in my games. You don't have to create a new account, just press login through Patreon inside the game and it will automatically sync everything like your patreon tier and your game progression

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
i got the same problem too any fix dev ?
Hmm, that's an interesting one. I'll take a look. Btw with the next update, there will be settings with a lot of checkboxes to fine-tune game graphics and performance. That's should help on so many devices

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I already hate it. Why are Jinx's boobs so big?! She's supposed to be flat. Well flat-ish.

Evergrace

Apr 2, 2018
Hmm, that's an interesting one. I'll take a look. Btw with the next update, there will be settings with a lot of checkboxes to fine-tune game graphics and performance. That's should help on so many devices

Current workaround is by using NVIDIA Control Panel (or AMD equivalent) to cap the FPS of the program at 60 FPS. Only works with the local version of the game as disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome for the web version tanks it too hard (10-15 FPS).

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
i cant get the bar to go up during the cowgirl sex i tried chainging the tempo but it doenst work

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Miruko, Brigitte, Tracer, Mei, Widowmaker and Mercy would be fine additions. Heck, maybe even Haydee for those that know of her

EDIT: Other girls; Korra, April O'Neil (Original TMNT cartoon or TMNT 2012), Yorha 2B, Chun Li, Juri Han

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes