VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I honestly would like the animation to be control by player dragging the character with mouse instead of mouse clicking or auto piston, you can do alot more if you can control them by pulling them in or out as you can also control how deep penis enter and stuff.
Basic stuff if you have playd SDT before.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AllegroPsyche

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
I honestly would like the animation to be control by player dragging the character instead of mouse clicking or auto piston, you can do alot more if you can control them by pulling them in or out as you can also control how deep penis enter and stuff.
Basic stuff if you have playd SDT before.
Praying for a proper SDT remake that's not in flash, there's so much you can do in that game with mods

someone01010

Jun 20, 2020
This game is seriously impressive, with the dedication of the game dev (making a trello board is honestly genius) this can go quite a long way!
The suggestion for a character i wanted to make is Hayase Nagatoro from Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro
Best of luck with this project, im exited for what lies ahead

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
Well, if we're allowed to make suggestions, Xayah from League of Legends is mine. I already like the game, and am excited to see further progress of it.
Sure, suggest your characters. We're collecting all the suggested girls from f95 or discord into our

Reactions: YaBoiDeath

throwawaynamelul

Oct 7, 2017
Sure, suggest your characters. We're collecting all the suggested girls from f95 or discord into our
Ah okay, I didn't see the trello post, thanks for informing me, seems like you already have a lot of suggestions for a lot of characters :p Thank you!

Dec 23, 2020
Oh hey, that's actually cool that you're taking suggestions.

Maybe add Temmie (Undertale), the Zoologist (Terraria) and Brandy (Brandy & Mr Whiskers) if that's okay. I understand there's already a lot on the roster lmao

Reactions: Hello Crime

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
I mean if you're taking suggestions, I suggest Ghislaine Dedoldia. Shes a pretty good cat girl.

kuti64

Jul 17, 2020
Very nice game! The girls are perfect i hope you bring later an johnny editor or instead of johnny an ork or something...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hello Crime
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes