VN - Unity - Kiss My Camera [v0.1] [Crime]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Seryio

Probably the best animations I've seen in a 2D game. Plus it's not your typical visual novel where you just read or click. Here at least you play, you move around areas, enter places, respond, etc.

Hopefully it evolves well, my best wishes to the creator.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.1.

The art design and the animations are both great, while the game (even though it's Unity..) runs pretty well.

Unfortunately, this game is story focussed, and the dialoges and the NPC's are just bland and boring- not good, as they are the most important things in such a game.

Gladly, the quality of the writing improves after some time, and it's good enough to continue playing this game and follow it for coming updates.
    Still, nothing special except the aforementioned image quality.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

CptValor

writing this review as of v0.1. the first thing i wanna point out is how i got click baited with the title! not sure if the dev "Hello Crime" is or consists of a part of a team containing the dev of the other game with the same name as this one, but thats originally what got me to click ngl! if this isnt the same dev, i foresee this one needing a name change at a later date to avoid possible legal backlash from the other said creator! now that ive voiced my concerns about that issue lets get to the good stuff, the actual content of this game!

the game looks great! if it was a breakfast cereal id be a large tiger with a bandana around my neck right now! its grrrrreat! (ok ill stop) the only thing i really had an issue with is the lack of content or content locked behind the paywall! im assuming this is content thats already done but locked behind a paywall for early release access for subscribers i get it, but i dont like that its siting there in front of me but i cant see it without opening my wallet! its a nitpicky issue i know and i know the patrons and backers need their reward for supporting, but i dont have to like it being dangled in my face like DLC from main stream games do. anyway like i said small issue moving on...!

the camera minigame is a nice idea but it seems a bit off to me! failed one of the later stages because it seemed the focus circle was a bit erratic and i ran out of time! maybe give players the option to try again or cut the amount of cash earned by how much the bar lacked being full (just a suggestion). really dig the artwork as mentioned above and while the name of the game caught my attention, Gwen got me to download! im glad she was the first one you gave lewd content to! it was awesome! the different outfits would be nice to be an option for her to wear for a longer period of time if she became a girlfriend or whatever the girls will become to the MC in this one!

anyway im ranting and while there is still not much content it left me wanting more! keeping my eye on this one to see where it goes! good luck dev!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jip

Alright, this one came outta nowhere and I love it! The art is nice, I enjoy the camera minigame, and already looking forward to the next update! Especially looking forward to when we can finally take on that grumpy ice queen Tsunade!