EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Kitten Fable is a adult metroidvania-style 2D platformer. The game contains an upgrade system focused on character transformations and powers gained throughout the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-14
Release Date: 2019-09-21
Developer: Magellan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0.0a
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
This game would benefit from a wee bit of refinement, as it seems very thrown together. The quality of the gameplay is reflected in the graphics. I couldn't recommend this until it recieves a list of controls as well as a control configuration that makes more sense (i.e. space is jump, '1' is fireball... odd), less extreme clunkiness in the character movement, and perhaps a bit more time and effort in the character art. I understand it's an alpha, yet... Cheers.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
The image (not the game per se) freezes at random intervales. And, as people said, the animations and controls are very clunky, to put it midly. Also, the beggining of the second level is a nightmare of design, with an enemy ready to pounce at you whenever you go to the ground, the flower spewing the pink lust cloud and another enemy, this one shooting at you, with the player not really having a chance to fight back without most likely taking at least a hit.

Other people already touched the art, so I'm not going to comment on that.

GG9999

Jul 6, 2018
This game would benefit from a wee bit of refinement, as it seems very thrown together. The quality of the gameplay is reflected in the graphics. I couldn't recommend this until it recieves a list of controls as well as a control configuration that makes more sense (i.e. space is jump, '1' is fireball... odd), less extreme clunkiness in the character movement, and perhaps a bit more time and effort in the character art. I understand it's an alpha, yet... Cheers.
don t forget about that music, it was driving me insane!!!

Reactions: SlowDance
D

Deleted member 99138

Burn it with fire...
But on a more serious note, if 10 year old can draw this, maybe you should up y
are all of the dev's patrons blind?
He has zero patrons, i went and looked at it, i mean this has to be worst game i have seen here. If there is anybody who would give this guy money for game like this, i fear end of the world is not far.

Reactions: Daddybear

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's pretty alright, cute art and tight gameplay.
Some of the voice lines may take you out of the game however. I don't think women sound that sarcastic when they're about to be raped.

Theres lust meter that goes up if you get hit and mana bar.
Space jumps, 1-3 are attacks, fire/ice/spark, x changes you into cat girl/back to human.
You need to grind 1st level 10 times without dying to get 100 gold to buy strong fire attack that makes bosses on level 2-3 doable.
Level 4 you fall trough the floor after jumping and have to close the game.

The devs have some good ideas, can't wait to see what they do next.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
It's pretty alright, cute art and tight gameplay.
Some of the voice lines may take you out of the game however. I don't think women sound that sarcastic when they're about to be raped.

Theres lust meter that goes up if you get hit and mana bar.
Space jumps, 1-3 are attacks, fire/ice/spark, x changes you into cat girl/back to human.
You need to grind 1st level 10 times without dying to get 100 gold to buy strong fire attack that makes bosses on level 2-3 doable.
Level 4 you fall trough the floor after jumping and have to close the game.

The devs have some good ideas, can't wait to see what they do next.
I agree, Dev even put different transformation for different sex scene, in what game have does that on side-scroller?

Reactions: Papa Ernie