Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

desgraceirinha

Dec 11, 2022
So the May 22 Pack is finally out here you all go.

Also, I am making changes to my uploads here. I will provide them 48 hours after the official release. So that patrons & creators have something from it. Don't spam here & my DM's with release requests.

Of course, if someone wants to provide a link before that be free to do so. My links will only come after that grace period.

I am only providing this link early because it has been delayed quite enough lol.

Anyways. Enjoy.

View attachment 2461081

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Separate links for PSD & Art/Animation.​
i need psd:( archive don't exist

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Fubuki AdditsS .jpg

Fubuki for May's patrons

Kittens! (* ^ ω ^) This month, for the first time!!! there will be no voting for additional pic! I really wanted to do another Fubuki and I knew that Zelda would win. So! Zelda again next month <3

About the May rewards! Now working on animation, I really hope that I will be able to voice Fubuki ( I bought a microphone for it (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) ) Therefore! In about a week, all May patrons will receive DM message with rewards (☆ω☆)
Rewards info always here

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The Reward will be delayed a couple of days...
Depending on when it is released I might not be able to share the pack...
Going on a little vacay...

Hi kittens!

May's rewards already done, but unfortunately the animation is still in progress. I really hoped to finish earlier, but the animator started a little later than the date I expected (# ̄ω ̄) In any case, you will receive rewards in the coming days :)

Another Kiss patrons pls check your Dm!

Deep Kiss patrons pls move on another tier! This stage is no actual!

♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡