Fan Art Kittew Edits

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Let's centralize Kittew edits here !
Main thread.

If there's not that many around, at least you'll have mine (don't expect a huge number and even less speed) ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an incentivizing opener, here's my edits for the 2023-03 pack:
  • Lucy: removed hair above boob, removed pubic hair
  • Alex: cleaned up sweat
  • Dehua: Cleaned up hands after the removal of the cape, copied left hand to the right (because I'm lazy)
2020-11 pack:
  • Ann: [Minimal Edit] Removed tail
  • Momo Addit/Momo's room: Adapted mouth/eyes, smoothed sheets where the phone was supposed to be
  • Momo: [Minimal Edit] Removed phone and tried to even the sheets out... I can't say I'm completely satisfied with how it went, but that has hit the limit of my "skills"

Last edited:

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks !

I'm also trying to get as many (original) PSDs as I can, since I had the unfortunate habit of downloading them, and then delete them after I'd make my own pics...
I (now ?) know it's bad, but disk space is a problem.
Anyway, your XCFs helped indeed, though some don't seem to be complete (and I don't mean those labeled as "unfinished", since I assume that's about the edits you're doing).

For instance, your Tifa doesn't have the background without the mics and such:

Last edited:

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I seized the occasion to actually edit some stuff from that (near perfect) Tifa:
  • Removed the strap on her left shoulder (as usual, I'm not completely happy with the result, but that'll have to do)
  • Smoothed out a "bump" in the middle of the top of her left boob
  • Removed the "protruding" corner of her mouth, which I usually don't fancy
I wish I could remove the choker and the earring... :cry:

Other edits:
  • Miruko (on her back): Removed the glow from where the carrots were (still not happy with the result)
  • Yor: She had a full skin scrubbing... Removed moles and blood
  • Melina: That one was painful... "opened" her left eye, and tried to put it at the correct position(ish) ; removed sparks and moles

Reactions: Flipl8

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
My 2023-09 pack edits:
  • Tsunade (at the door): Removed sweat from her forehead and both markings; selected (and edited) smile and eyes
  • Tsunade's bet: Same as above, removed sweat from her forehead and marking; selected (and edited) smile and eyes; removed chips
  • Witches Halloween: The only edit was removing the "protruding" sleeve from Pry's right hand, with my selection of smiles/eyes

PS: if anyone knows of any image hosting sites that accept this kind of images and do not require an account, please let me know...
F95's own hosting doesn't seem to like such big resolutions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rin.inko and Flipl8