Unity - Completed - KIZUNA PLAYER [v2.1.0] [NGL FACTORY]

1. 2.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

The animations are absolutly perfect. They are smooth and detailed, but unfortunaly this is the only feature of this game. A few positions and/or animations and that is all.

And God damn this censor, the game would be so much better without it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

exirock

This game sure is great i hv seen the art and animations for the game being done on stream, the game isnt yet complete for what i know (the creators of the game LK777 (animator,etc) and NT00(art)). I hope in the future to see more content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Onysko

Short and splendid!

Highly detailed animations, which is really impressive when considering the fact that there is an element of interactivity from the player, and it works flawlessly and beautifully. (The anal position was my favorite by far)

Great work with the effects and layers like the eyes and semen.

This is just super hot, and highly recommended! Thanks, Demon King Rance for the upload! :love:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

A very simple game with a very simple premise: Fuck Kizuna AI. Beautiful animations and a simple with straight forward controls make this a great game for a quick fap. The only real downsides is the mosaic censoring thats common in most hentai and the odd vertical resolution.